I think we re a few years off

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you go only by who we currently have here at Manly and forget about who we should or shouldn't be chasing.....taking Snake, Killer and Skivy out of the side our team would probably look something like (assuming everyone was fit and available):

FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Jorge Taufua
CE - Nathan Green / Dylan Walker
CE - Lewis Brown
WG - Brayden Wiliame
CE - Dylan Walker / Api Koroisau
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
PR - Josh Starling
HK - Matt Parcell
PR - Nate Myles
SR - Tom Symonds
SR - Martin Taupau
LK - Jake Trbojevic

Res - Brenton Lawrence, Josh Starling, Jamie Buhrer, Siosaia Vave

Anyone still want to get rid of Snake, Killer and Skivy right now?

If you go only by who we currently have here at Manly and forget about who we should or shouldn't be chasing.....taking Snake, Killer and Skivy out of the side our team would probably look something like (assuming everyone was fit and available):

FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Jorge Taufua
CE - Nathan Green / Dylan Walker
CE - Lewis Brown
WG - Brayden Wiliame
CE - Dylan Walker / Api Koroisau
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
PR - Josh Starling
HK - Matt Parcell
PR - Nate Myles
SR - Tom Symonds
SR - Martin Taupau
LK - Jake Trbojevic

Res - Brenton Lawrence, Josh Starling, Jamie Buhrer, Siosaia Vave

Anyone still want to get rid of Snake, Killer and Skivy right now?
Yeah I'm happy to lose those 3 coz they're form currently shows they are on par with there replacements

Yeah I'm happy to lose those 3 coz they're form currently shows they are on par with there replacements

So you would rather Green and Brown as our centres rather than Killer or Skivy??

Brown is a utility who while a decent centre isn't someone you'd want there full time. And Green? Back up at best. Neither are anywhere near the class of Killer or Skivy as a centre, even when (as some are suggesting) both are struggling for form.

Tom will be a great fullback in time, but seriously even though he's nowhere near his best form Snake is invaluable at the back. Tom has nowhere near his level of communication from back there right now (that will come) and that was proven in the opening two rounds. Our defence was softer than the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters against the Dogs and Tigpies. Since Snake has been back our defence, while still not great has improved to the point that we're now conceding half as many points.

While I doubt Snake is fully fit, when DCE comes back I'm predicting his form will improve. Right now he's playing with 2 halves who are basically learning on the go. Snake and DCE have had a good combination over the past few years and know each others games. And don't try to tell me about the Chooks game. That match had so many mistakes such as dropped balls that it was hard for anyone to combine well.....from either team.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4