I think we re a few years off

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All this year can leave. Snake is crap now, same with Lyon and Matai. I don't care if they are legends ATM we are not winning a premiership with them in the team

Turbo when you get to the gates of heaven and Peter asks you if you have sinned, and you respond YES, I bagged Snake, Lyon and Matai.

You're root*d.

I must fair dinkum be watching different games to most people.

Over the past 4 weeks I have seen a team develop from also rans into one that I believe is assured of a finals birth.

People were saying that Parra would steam roll our useless pack. Guess what they didn't. People are saying we got tired, well except for Tred not one of our forwards was an 80min player until 4 weeks ago.

Write Snake, Matai and Lyon off, your mad. Both are playing outside a half's pairing on training wheels. Walker is improving and add DCE and you have a top four combo. (depth a concern)

Fonua-Blake may be the the best buy of the season. I say may, but to have been so dominant on his debut is scary. The step up in both the pace of the game and the talent from NSW Cup is remarkable, but he looked like he owned it. A scary scary talent can only be better for the run. He is the one factor our pack was missing. (Just hope he keeps his head)

It's so dependent on injuries and the bounce of the ball but I think we will be genuine contenders this year. I see a team that's starting to gel well. We have genuine depth in our forwards. They are defending well and improving defence each week. Our forwards can get us down there. If we had DCE and Parcell on Thursday I'm confident that we would have won. Just missed some direction when we were there.

2018 team

Only if some players come on as expected

1. T. Trbojevic
2. ?
3. Walker
4. Ramien
5. ?
6. Wright
7 DCE
8. Knight
9. Parcell
10.J. Trbojevic
11. Taupau
12. Blake
13. Buhrer

14. Lawrence
15. Symonds
16. Starling
17 Lussick

Of course that's only based on what we've got. Big chance on Bird in '18. Could be quite a few other options by then

Well for 2017/2018 I'm thinking our side could look like this

Lots of options there in key positions

1.Stewart/Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker/Whare/Holland/Kennar
4.Matai-When skivvi retires we can get Gutherson back or sign another centre
5.Trbojevic/Winterstein
6.Coote/Keary/Walker/Koroisau
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Klemmer/Tamou/Starling
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Symonds
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic

14.Brown
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Knight/Lawrence
17.Vave

Here's the big problems for next year, almost every decision has a consequence

5/8-Who wears the 6?
*if walker continues his good form at 5/8 surely you can't move him, plus baz seems to think he is the long term option. I have to admit I was worried for him but now he is playing awesome and has a great kicking game
*if walker struggles to find his full potential, we have 3 options shift walker to centres and play either Koroisau, or sign Keary or Coote. We are in talks with Coote so don't be surprised to see him gain the 6 jersey for next year

Fullback-Young gun or Superstar veteran?
*Tom is in great form and ATM deserves the number 1 jersey, but snakes defence makes him a valuable player to our side. If snake continues his poor form Tom gets the number 1 Next year.

Captaincy
*lock me in for chez and Jake as co skippers both deserve it

Goal kicking
*one of the more stronger problems as we all know goal kicking is key ATM, there's is a couple of options but most depends who gets what position
-Walker-Saw him kick in the trials not bad, but no Lyon
-If we sign holland as a centre he can kick, also if we sign Coote he is another option
-or there's chez who use to be a good kicker but probably hasn't kicked in years
-koroisau can kick

Centre-Who takes over from killer
*If walker stays at 5/8 we have to sign and good centre not to many on the open market currently we could entice holland or Whare with fulltime guaranteed positions
*Walker goes to centre we sign a 5/8
*Tom turbo goes to centre which give him more ball

Wing
*if Tom goes to centre on fullback we sign Winterstein, a reliable winger who never lets down

Front row-Bozo promised an international
*We need a meter eater and there are options galore this year and next
*Klemmer
*Tamou
*Moa
*JWH
And loads more also we could also use a good impact second rower like Eastwood

Here's my sides for the next 2 years-

1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Matai
5.Winterstein
6.Coote
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Klemmer
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Symonds
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic
14.Brown
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Knight
17.Vave

2018-Premiers !!!
1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Whare/Holland
5.Winterstein
6.Coote
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Klemmer
9.Parcell
10.Knight
11.Symonds
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic
14.Brown
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Myles
17.Vave
And also get excited folks, Brad Parker played NSW cup today and could be getting set up for a debut next week against the Knights

And maybe we could sign Jack bird I would take him over Coote anyway at 5/8

1.Stewart/Trbojevic
2.Tafua
5.Trbojevic/Winterstein
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Klemmer/Tamou/Starling
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Symonds
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic

14.Brown
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Knight/Lawrence
17.Vave

5/8-Who wears the 6?
*if walker continues his good form at 5/8 surely you can't move him, plus baz seems to think he is the long term option. I have to admit I was worried for him but now he is playing awesome and has a great kicking game
*if walker struggles to find his full potential, we have 3 options shift walker to centres and play either Koroisau, or sign Keary or Coote. We are in talks with Coote so don't be surprised to see him gain the 6 jersey for next year

*Tom is in great form and ATM deserves the number 1 jersey, but snakes defence makes him a valuable player to our side. If snake continues his poor form Tom gets the number 1 Next year.

Captaincy

Goal kicking
*one of the more stronger problems as we all know goal kicking is key ATM, there's is a couple of options but most depends who gets what position
-If we sign holland as a centre he can kick, also if we sign Coote he is another option
-or there's chez who use to be a good kicker but probably hasn't kicked in years
-koroisau can kick

*If walker stays at 5/8 we have to sign and good centre not to many on the open market currently we could entice holland or Whare with fulltime guaranteed positions

Wing
*if Tom goes to centre on fullback we sign Winterstein, a reliable winger who never lets down

*Klemmer
*Tamou
*Moa
*JWH

1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Matai
5.Winterstein
6.Coote
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Klemmer
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Symonds
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic
14.Brown
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Knight
17.Vave

2018-Premiers !!!
1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Whare/Holland
5.Winterstein
6.Coote
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Klemmer
9.Parcell
10.Knight
11.Symonds
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic
14.Brown
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Myles
17.Vave
And also get excited folks, Brad Parker played NSW cup today and could be getting set up for a debut next week against the Knights

For a young fella you sure do a lot of thinking , I applaud you for that.

We have a premiership squad this year, unfortunately we don't have the coach to match.

We look slow, unfit and old. We have far too many lumbering forwards, and not enough explosive, ability to create second phase footy forwards.

I'm ok with one of Myles / Vave / AFB / Starling, but when you have 4 - 5, you become immobile (especially in defense, and around the ruck).

You'll notice other teams forwards look faster, much, much thinner, log more minutes so on and so forth. We still can't play a full 80 minutes.

Admittedly we look injured, and tired (probably because of the schedule), but we faded against The Eels, and we faded really badly, yet people are saying we played great.

We look slow, unfit and old. We have far too many lumbering forwards, and not enough explosive, ability to create second phase footy forwards.

I'm ok with one of Myles / Vave / AFB / Starling, but when you have 4 - 5, you become immobile (especially in defense, and around the ruck).

You'll notice other teams forwards look faster, much, much thinner, log more minutes so on and so forth. We still can't play a full 80 minutes.

Admittedly we look injured, and tired (probably because of the schedule), but we faded against The Eels, and we faded really badly, yet people are saying we played great.

Have no idea what you have been watching.

Have no idea what you have been watching.

The team that is 3 wins from 7 games, and:
+ 5th worst defense in the NRL
+ Only 4 teams that have scored less points
+ Team that fades in and out of games
+ Team that has lost many home games
+ Team is probably the most injured team

That one Woodsie

The team that is 3 wins from 7 games, and:
+ 5th worst defense in the NRL
+ Only 4 teams that have scored less points
+ Team that fades in and out of games
+ Team that has lost many home games
+ Team is probably the most injured team

That one Woodsie

No, that's not watching.

I see a team that in the first 2 games were a selection nightmare.

I see a team that has a forward pack built steadily from round three to come back against souths and get on top, a pack that dominated the rorters, a pack that got well on top of the sharks, and dominated the Eels pack for 60mins.

This despite the fact that only one, I'll repeat, despite the fact that only one (Symonds) of the 9 forwards playing has ever played 80mins until 4 weeks ago.

I see a team struggling to score points, but considering a makeshift half's pairing and no DCE it is understandable and temporary.

Every week I have seen a team that has taken me from fateful acceptance to optimism, to excitement. If you can't see how this team has grown I'm stumped.

Write Snake, Matai and Lyon off, your mad. Both are playing outside a half's pairing on training wheels. Walker is improving and add DCE and you have a top four combo. (depth a concern)

This. Since DCE's injury our centres and wingers have rarely received quality ball from our halves.

You are correct, Walker still has training wheels on as a pivot, which is where I think Snake should be stepping up. And I have no doubt that if DCE wasn't injured, with our forwards actually matching and or beating their opposition currently then on the right at least, Killer and Tommy would be receiving more of the ball and quality ball at that. Api seems to have this inability right now to pass to his outside supports, and when he does pass he seems to run too much first and crowds them for room.

1.Stewart/Trbojevic
2.Tafua
5.Trbojevic/Winterstein
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Klemmer/Tamou/Starling
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Symonds
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic

14.Brown
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Knight/Lawrence
17.Vave

5/8-Who wears the 6?

Captaincy

Goal kicking
-koroisau can kick

Wing

*Klemmer
*Tamou
*Moa
*JWH

1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Matai
5.Winterstein
6.Coote
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Klemmer
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Symonds
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic
14.Brown
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Knight
17.Vave

2018-Premiers !!!
1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Whare/Holland
5.Winterstein
6.Coote
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Klemmer
9.Parcell
10.Knight
11.Symonds
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic
14.Brown
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Myles
17.Vave

If only we get the parra accountants to run our cap...no way that team could ever fit under the cap (legitimately)

Well i think 16 will be our year , maybe not win it but give it a shake. Its only round 7 we are 3 wins mid field, 7 from 14 with players coming back and combos clicking should have us sitting to make a charge. Last season was ordinary but we won 8 from 10 to have sides looking over their shoulders and I can't see this year being any different.
I like your style Brad ;=)

1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Matai
5.Winterstein
6.Coote
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Klemmer
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Symonds
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic
14.Brown
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Knight
17.Vave

2018-Premiers !!!
1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Whare/Holland
5.Winterstein
6.Coote
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Klemmer
9.Parcell
10.Knight
11.Symonds
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic
14.Brown
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Myles
17.Vave

No Buhrer in your list. Interesting

The way i see it panning out is this.

Year 1) Basically a training run and slow build up for year 2. If Manly make the bottom of the top 8 a pass mark, if we are mid field it will be a good platform for year 2 if we see developments in "asking more questions attack" and injecting more power into our game.

So my belief is Walker will be guaranteed the whole year allowing him time to build his game,(improved ballplaying behind better attacking structures that ask more questions) behind an improving forward pack that is being slowly injected with power and depth.

There is no point in chopping and changing for this year with say Lyon at 5/8, for starters there will be no continuity throughout the season and two it serves no purpose or benefit for next year.

Year 2) If it was TC not TB in control i would be pushing Stewart to leave on his own terms the previous year, if he can attract a big offer overseas and with the added cap space purchase more grunt. (rare to find an established ballplayer willing to change clubs or at a great price point so we have to develop from within or locate under the noses of everyone else a value purchase.)

You sort of see the same signs as per what happened at the Roosters with Mini already in relation to Stewart.

So if year 1 offers improvements in all areas of our game as the year progresses it will continue on as is minus Stewart at FB. If Walker still shows limitations ball-playing wise then the options will be, 1)unearth from our other options, or 2) push DCE wide and keep Api at half as a stop gap measure.

Walker might be pushed to the wing for only one year or part of the year if injuries hit other centres.

The hope/plan will be building on year 1, nothing less than a top 8 finish will be acceptable, power game and forward depth should be better than year 1, along with asking more questions to the defensive line in attack.

The development of better attacking structures/more elaborate plays off the back of increased forward power punching holes or bending the line----we might have a minor crack going a little deeper into the finals series.

Year 3) Lyon will no longer be with us so if Walker doesn't succeed at 5/8 he slips back into centre with a more rounded skillset which offers options similar to what Lyon offers now. Matai can be retained if injuries allow as he offers a power element to his game---still can play centre or offer a backrow injection off the bench if we also unearth another centre. Walker's skill and speed at centre combined with the more direct punch of Matai offers a similar contrast to what we have now.

Year 3 the expectation is to make it deep into the semi final series and with luck maybe slip in to the GF (more making up the numbers in the GF like Manly in 07 against the Storm---we were never a chance)

Year 4 Matai no longer with us so there might be a big experienced centre purchase during year 3 and the hope is to build into a genuine premiership contender not one just making up the numbers with a crack in year 4 and year 5.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2