I can feel it!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Royal Soup

First Grader
Let me just say, What a great win by Manly yesterday vs south’s!!

I know i can get a bit negative in the game day thread but i’m here to tell you all that was a wonderful display of football from Manly and everybody played well!

I thought lawton was very good when he came on also which no one has really mentioned

Things are looking really good for this year for the might Manly Sea Eagles, Brooks is going to be the signing of the decade i reckon!

It’s early days but all the signs are there, and when we get lodge and co back to boost our forwards along with how good Brown looks I feel we are going to shock a lot this year and blow a fair few teams out of the park!

I CAN FEEL IT!!!!!

I know i can get a bit negative in the game day thread but i’m here to tell you all that was a wonderful display of football from Manly and everybody played well!

I thought lawton was very good when he came on also which no one has really mentioned

Things are looking really good for this year for the might Manly Sea Eagles, Brooks is going to be the signing of the decade i reckon!

It’s early days but all the signs are there, and when we get lodge and co back to boost our forwards along with how good Brown looks I feel we are going to shock a lot this year and blow a fair few teams out of the park!

I CAN FEEL IT!!!!!

20-12 down and my shoulders dropped, but so proud of the fightback and gutsy win 💪🏻

Agree, it is a fantastic start to the season and things are looking positive. On the optimistic/ pessimistic poll it should be a 100% optimistic. It is however a long season. If we can get a consistent run of wins especially in the early part of the season this will set us up nicely for September and hopefully October. The key is a consistent run of wins that gives us a little wiggle room in the mid season to taper of and then come back with a wet sail… again things are certainly looking positive .

I CAN FEEL IT!!!!!
Soup ! Knock me over with a feather …. Hope the positivity continues!

Just sayin’

I CAN FEEL IT!!!!!
I'll be looking for more if this positivity from you during future games young Soupy

There is a serious danger we are getting carried away with this win...
I was too (at Manly Leagues, not hard to get caught up in the excitement). Only 6 tries to 5, still work to do on our defence. But a well-controlled fightback after nearly dropping our bundle after half time - better mentality and belief evident. On here as well!

I was too (at Manly Leagues, not hard to get caught up in the excitement). Only 6 tries to 5, still work to do on our defence. But a well-controlled fightback after nearly dropping our bundle after half time - better mentality and belief evident. On here as well!
Yes we conceded 5 tries and some of them were from shocking errors. That needs fixing asap.

I CAN FEEL IT!!!!!

Haha.
Can we remind you of this post in the game day threads when things aren't going so well!!!

I CAN FEEL IT!!!!!
I can Feel it too feathered friend
The Great Climax of our Win on World Stage
We are COMING and we will be COMING all over the Panthers
We will be COMING to get our Title back
1709527169983.png

Some fair points here. Souths were missing Graham and Wighton and looked a bit underdone. Conversely we looked very fit. However hard to not get carried away given the size of the event but your point is well and truly noted!

f
Fair points, the DCE brain explosion kicks killed me but its only round 1 and we looked better than the last 2 years

Just wait for our first loss. Mentality, belief, and Soup will return to laying in with the boot. But it is nice while it lasts.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8