I’m done with the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Titans are the only team that constantly gets hammered by the referees as much as us. I don't think its a coincidence that certain teams are getting such consistently poor decisions in crucial moments.

Interesting thread.. haven't got the time to read through each post so apologies if its already been said.
Whilst I agree with some of technical coach's comments about refereeing mistakes happening for decades and only now really being highlighted, what I will say is its only really recently (this season?) that ive heard from many sources (Gus Gould being one) that the refs are being coached and directed live during games! What a disgrace! In other words, if one team has received too many penalties they will get a tip off to even the ledger etc. Joey Johns has also vented many times in commentary how refs don't have a feel for the game, if one team is on top and smashing the other team to oblivion the ref will blow the whistle for no real reason and let the team off the hook. Couldn't agree more. Its all premeditated stuff.. Yes I am disillusioned too, problem for me is I have footy in my bloody so find it hard to turn off :-(

The Titans are the only team that constantly gets hammered by the referees as much as us. I don't think its a coincidence that certain teams are getting such consistently poor decisions in crucial moments.
The Expendables...

The whole game has a stench now.
This week it's adhoc referees
Next week it salary cap
Next they will cover up a rooster for cocaine
Next they will give Beattie a pay rise and extend his contract

It just goes on and on, and the fans keep walking away.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8