Hyperthetical

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now if it was a free RR id take it. Wanted one for years and might start looking this year.
I’ve owned numerous breeds growing up and as an adult. I can honestly say I’d never own another breed of dog. If you’re after a large breed dog Rhodesians tick a lot of boxes. A lot of misconceptions about them too. Tgey are very sensitive and bond really strongly to their family. My girl loves everyone once accepted into the house but at the same time is an excellent guard dog. Very protective over the kids but never in an aggressive way, just always keeps an eye on them and is around them. I know a very good registered breeder in Qld if you are serious. My advice would be do your homework on them as Tgey are unique. Hard work for the first 12months but then they just mellow out.

I’ve owned numerous breeds growing up and as an adult. I can honestly say I’d never own another breed of dog. If you’re after a large breed dog Rhodesians tick a lot of boxes. A lot of misconceptions about them too. Tgey are very sensitive and bond really strongly to their family. My girl loves everyone once accepted into the house but at the same time is an excellent guard dog. Very protective over the kids but never in an aggressive way, just always keeps an eye on them and is around them. I know a very good registered breeder in Qld if you are serious. My advice would be do your homework on them as Tgey are unique. Hard work for the first 12months but then they just mellow out.
Thanks, growing up mum bred and showed Australian champion German Shepherds and later Dobermans ( related to the dogs on magnum pi) both great breeds but I've really liked the RR"s I've known.

Thanks, growing up mum bred and showed Australian champion German Shepherds and later Dobermans ( related to the dogs on magnum pi) both great breeds but I've really liked the RR"s I've known.
My brother has Dobermans great dogs too. We considered a shepherd but in Qld we didn’t want another long thick coated dog. We fostered Belgian Malinois pups for the RAF and they were a bloody handful. Extremely intelligent even as 16week pups. No wonder they were the dogs that flushed Bin Laden out. Sounds like you’ve had good experience with large breeds MF76 so a RR would be a walk in the park! Those dobbies on magnum pi were cool haha

Ok so not footy related but I run everything through the brains trust.

Let's say...
You're 40, your wife is 40.
You're wife is 9 weeks pregnant, you have 4 kids, two biological, two step kids.
You own a Kelpie X border collie at 10 months old..

You walk 10 - 15 KMs a day with a bad knee with said dog.

Someone offers you a 16 week border collie X Kelpie for free.

What do you do?
Still available? I've been thinking of getting a pup for my older lab x to train up ...
Male or female?

Trust me it works, have you ever seen a border collie X Kelpie?
CE309659-0FF2-41E1-8901-7AC2B9C6700C.jpeg

Still available? I've been thinking of getting a pup for my older lab x to train up ...
Male or female?
Male still available, up near Newcastle so would have to go up and get him tomorrow. I really want him but it's too much with the size of my growing brood

Sorry Dan. I do look after friends dogs when they’re on holiday. But over a period of 15 years of being a dog owner I realised I had the same problem as Bill.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8