Hyperthetical

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Got to be honest, not sure if we are lacking in brains or trust

To be clear it's not our it's someone we know through varying circumstances can't keep their baby and we would love to take it but also are grounded in reality

I have a four year old male border collieXkelpie. Such a great breed, super smart and alot of expression.
I’d just keep the one dog. I’ve got a 3yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback. Love the hounds. Sleep all day and exercise as much or little as I like. Had multiple dogs in the past, I’d stick to the one Dan.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
I’d just keep the one dog. I’ve got a 3yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback. Love the hounds. Sleep all day and exercise as much or little as I like. Had multiple dogs in the past, I’d stick to the one Dan.
Now if it was a free RR id take it. Wanted one for years and might start looking this year.

I'm sorry I didn't make it past "hyper"thetical, what is this thread about?

Hypothetically.... Dan's very excited for 'the tical'.

And who doesn't like a good belly tical? there's a good boy.

Dan, if you don't think you can look after the pup properly, don't adopt it. Also...do not let any of the kids see the puppy as I'm not sure they'll want to let it go...and you will have a new family addition, in addition to your other new addition due in 7 months or so which you'll keep us up to date in the latest edition of Dan's additions. You may have addition addiction?!

I'm assuming the one from Amsterdam is running free and causing havoc?!

Dogs > people... swap it for your least preferred child (ha).

Ok so not footy related but I run everything through the brains trust.

Let's say...
You're 40, your wife is 40.
You're wife is 9 weeks pregnant, you have 4 kids, two biological, two step kids.
You own a Kelpie X border collie at 10 months old..

You walk 10 - 15 KMs a day with a bad knee with said dog.

Someone offers you a 16 week border collie X Kelpie for free.

What do you do?
I’d run the 10-15 kms home with dicky knee & sad dog, trying to create a border between me & BCXK.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4