How many games can we win to avoid the spoon in 2018?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How many games can we win to avoid the spoon?

• Total voters
We are all hoping that Parra takes another spoon to add to there collection, but part of me woukd love to see Jonathan Thurston end his career with a spoon.
Those that speak of him as an immortal and one of the best they have ever seen don’t watch enough football or a glazed by his media personality.
He is a great player but not even the best of his era. He was very fortunate to play in those great QLD teams that had Smith in them.

Hopefully the whinging Thurston can go out with a spoon.

We are all hoping that Parra takes another spoon to add to there collection, but part of me woukd love to see Jonathan Thurston end his career with a spoon.
Those that speak of him as an immortal and one of the best they have ever seen don’t watch enough football or a glazed by his media personality.
He is a great player but not even the best of his era. He was very fortunate to play in those great QLD teams that had Smith in them.

Hopefully the whinging Thurston can go out with a spoon.
Looks like we’ll get it judging by how we are playing today.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8