How many games can we win to avoid the spoon in 2018?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How many games can we win to avoid the spoon?

• Total voters
Circle Saturday the 11th August in your calendar. This is when we play the Dogs and it will be a must win if we want to avoid the spoon.

Even though the Dragons beat us convincingly last week I still thought we were keeping up with them until they scored that try a couple of minutes before halftime. With Walkers return Im hoping we can jag enough wins to avoid the spoon. Although losing API was another cruel blow.

Sad sad thread.

Hey Mick, we are talking about football. It never fails to amuse me that these "athletes" get paid so much for a talent they were born with, but didn't earn. The sport is supposed to get us excited, offering a range of emotions - good and bad. It's supposed to make the guy down on his luck feel good about stuff for the next week.

At the moment my friend, they offer neither, but saying that, try walking through a kids hospital ward, and think who gets it tougher? It gives you perspective.

Circle Saturday the 11th August in your calendar. This is when we play the Dogs and it will be a must win if we want to avoid the spoon.

Destined to be one of the best games forme has played in years, scary concept

Think of the bright side.

This is a results driven business. If we get the spoon we should get some results from it.

Over to you Penny.

Reactions: Ned
I would have thought we can win all of them however given the max we can win is 4 I wonder if you are on toddy email list and know more than the rest of us?

More likely to be on his lawyers list to have me charged with liable, or for telling the truth!

Very sad !!!
We should be talking about being in the top 8
I agree and when you look at this years competition it's a very open one...we have shown glimpses of what we could do.
I agree this team on paper is not a bottom 3 team with the talent we have and we have missed a real good opportunity I think this year.

Last edited:
Destined to be one of the best games forme has played in years, scary concept
You just have to see the funny side to avoid being feeling down .....
Roll up roll up folks
Its the
Wooden spoon showdown
Between
The toothless dogs v the featherless Sea eagles

I agree and when you look at this years competition it a very open one...we have shown glimpses of what we could do.
I agree this team on paper is not a bottom 3 team with the talent we have and we have missed a real good opportunity I think this year.
I agree this team on paper is not a wooden spoon contender

Very sad !!!
We should be talking about being in the top 8
Have you noticed Bozo, that no one here even talks about a rebuild anymore? Two years ago we were talking about it, now? Nah. It's no surprise to anyone here but our once great club is ****ed and even hard core fans like the people who spend time on Silvertails don't talk about us getting better. We argue about stupid crap but like sack Barrett or DCE is crap or bla, bla, bla but when was the last time your read a thread or comment from someone here talking about when we will be "back"..... I think we are just resigned to mediocrity.... that is NOT MANLY!

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4