How long will Cleary sit on the sidelines?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Cleary sit on the sidelines?

• Just a fine - He is the Golden Child!

• 1 week

• 2 weeks

• 3 weeks

• 4 weeks

• 5 weeks

• 6 weeks

Results are only viewable after voting.
Worse than Lawton’s IMO.Second offence this season.All being equal,which we all know it isn’t,by rights he should get 5.I’d be surprised once they hand down their charge,if the Panthers don’t challenge it so they can get in front of the judiciary and kiss their collective bums and get it downgraded.The media hysteria over this will help his cause.The infamous Manly 7 should be thanking Nathan now for taking the spotlight off them

Whatever the punishment, I hope he just cops it on the chin and moves on.
5gw0VWGbgNm8w (1).gif

Lawton’s was a complete accident and largely caused by Murray’s tendency to bounce in and out of contact to get quick play the balls. Naden’s was awful the way he drove Jake’s head into the ground. They both got 4 so there is no consistency.

I didn’t think Nathan’s was as bad as it looked. It’s just that he drove his shoulder into Brown’s chest which made it look ferocious. Maybe he’ll just get the same four week blanket penalty as the other two.

Cant see how he gets any thing less than the Lawman got! Otherwise it’s blantant favouritism.

5 - 6 Weeks!! I’m sure they’ll challenge.

Cleary was charged with a Grade Three Dangerous Throw offence, which will see the halfback sidelined for five matches with an early guilty plea, or six weeks if he unsuccessfully challenges the charge at the judiciary.

The incident is Cleary's second charge for the season after he was fined $1,000 for a Dangerous Contact offence in round 6 against the Broncos.

Nelson Asofa-Solomona got nothing for his elbow to the end of Egan last night.It’s a dog’s breakfast at the moment.Cleary could get anything from a pay rise to a public stoning

5 - 6 Weeks!! I’m sure they’ll challenge.

Cleary was charged with a Grade Three Dangerous Throw offence, which will see the halfback sidelined for five matches with an early guilty plea, or six weeks if he unsuccessfully challenges the charge at the judiciary.

The incident is Cleary's second charge for the season after he was fined $1,000 for a Dangerous Contact offence in round 6 against the Broncos.
As was an accidental slap across the face ( Smalley gets a week ) v a grind your elbow into a players face whilst he’s on the ground underneath you ( small fine )

As was an accidental slap across the face ( Smalley gets a week ) v a grind your elbow into a players face whilst he’s on the ground underneath you ( small fine )
Is Hargreaves the dog punishment $3000 plus two weeks or just one or the other?
Hope it’s both.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7