HOW GOOD IS THIS!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MB best bet is to ring them. My olds called a few places and the guy at Allambie held the slabs for them until they got there.

Mata - I can get Jules to try tomorrow. I am happy to only have half a slab - it is tooheys after all - and go halves with  you. No guarantees but she will try. Is that okay or do you want a full case?

fark. Going to have to ask my parents to pick me up a case

im in sydeny on sunday with 4 hours to kill before i fly to mudgee
anyone wanna delivery a  6 pack to the airport :)

Cliffy Gc link said:

book a courier
yellow express
wink.gif

Cliffy Gc link said:
  Sounds like Cliffy has already had far too much as it is.

Have fun in Mudgee Cliff.  Maybe the gourmless locals there will appreciate Weevil Boys.  They'll take anything they can get I suppose.  :p

Just picked up a case from Liquorland at North Narrabeen (Gondola Road). 30 can pack for $37.00.

I plan to drink 20 and keep 10.
Enjoying my 1st one right now.................................

ChuckWood link said:
Just picked up a case from Liquorland at North Narrabeen (Gondola Road). 30 can pack for $37.00.

I plan to drink 20 and keep 10.
Enjoying my 1st one right now.................................

stick em on Ebay

I got the run around yesterday. Promised that it was held for me at Allambie but when I got there 8 minutes later they admitted to having made a mistake. Anyway they called LL at the Mall and I got some. Most places seem to have only got 10 cases.

Anyway Mata, if you want a case I have got one here if CW doesn't fix you up. They were $37.99 for 30.

I have a case for me at my parents in Sydney, there were 4 at narrabeen, she had 2 held for her, the other 2 sold within the 15 mind it took to get there, now I just need to get it up here. Am thinking of keeping all cans and case in-opened or instead draining the beer through small holes in the bottom, only 1000 cases made would have to think it will be worth a few in 5 - 10 years

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4