HOW GOOD IS THIS!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just got back from the Beaches with my case.  Very hard to track down, alot of places do not have them in stock yet.  There was 2 cases left at Liquorland in Dee Why when I got mine.

I have to get a set of those beer mugs!

i went to 3 places and there was none :(

i'm gonna get the royal screw job here.

Should of only sold them to people who can name the game where we got beaten by 50+ against a 12 man team.

The Time and Tide are apparantly not getting them till later this week Matt.  Give em a call and find out when.

I got one from liquorland at the mall.
Not sure if they have any more though, I may have taken the last one but it might be worth a shot if you're struggling.
Woolies liquor at DY have no idea they even exist, don't bother with them.

I don't know how she managed it by my middle miss managed to visit many Bottle Shops whilst supposedly on the Peninsula to study ( :) ) and found one slab, sitting out the back!!!  They look  fantastic!!!

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
the lady at my local BWS is gonna try and get me a slab

B_e If they get a few cases can you let me know please mate I've been calling around the gong area tonight and know on has heard of them bugger where to get a case down here ?

Duff link said:
Not sure if they have any more though, I may have taken the last one but it might be worth a shot if you're struggling.

1 case so between my 2 sms's and emails im presuming that is for me then

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
and to go with the beer can

634d_1.JPG

B_e Can you tell me where I can buy those two from the premiers glass and the cooler please.

Cheers mate

Fluffy link said:
[quote author=Duff link=topic=178811.msg201558#msg201558 date=1224393741]

1 case so between my 2 sms's and emails im presuming that is for me then
[/quote]

Yeah, you sent an sms, really put in the hard yards there. Give that man a new.

eagle_predator link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=178811.msg201509#msg201509 date=1224279484]
and to go with the beer can

634d_1.JPG

B_e Can you tell me where I can buy those two from the premiers glass and the cooler please.

Cheers mate
[/quote]

from MSE , I think its the same one, there is no image
http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/product-list.asp?pc=16

or Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/23188-MANLY-SEA-EAGLES-NRL-GLASS-BEER-STEIN-GLASS-MUG_W0QQitemZ310068574190QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

or

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310068574190&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:middle:au

ManlyBacker link said:
I got the run around yesterday. Promised that it was held for me at Allambie but when I got there 8 minutes later they admitted to having made a mistake. Anyway they called LL at the Mall and I got some. Most places seem to have only got 10 cases.

Anyway Mata, if you want a case I have got one here if CW doesn't fix you up. They were $37.99 for 30.
Do you want this or should I keep distributing them to Manly and Storm supporters?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6