Hopoate getting cold feet about eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dessie hasn't finished with his revenge he signed hodkinson for only 2 years more the same Year DCE s contract runs out.he may as well sign Toovey as his assistant when he replaces dymmock.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Brissie Kid said:
With Ricky walking is Hoppa Jr now off to the Dogs?

$800k a year
I seem to remember Hoppa said part of the reason he was leaving was the opportunity to get coached by Ricky Stuart.
Canberra must be looking pretty attractive to him at the moment....

Terry-Randal said:
Dessie hasn't finished with his revenge he signed hodkinson

This post got me thinking... Maybe this whole Des at the Dogs thing is about him getting his revenge on the Dogs for the 95 grand final.

Think about who he signed since he got there. T-Rex, Hodko, Inu, Perrett... Does anybody still believe he is trying to build a competitive team?

MadMarcus said:
Terry-Randal said:
Dessie hasn't finished with his revenge he signed hodkinson

This post got me thinking... Maybe this whole Des at the Dogs thing is about him getting his revenge on the Dogs for the 95 grand final.

Think about who he signed since he got there. T-Rex, Hodko, Inu, Perrett... Does anybody still believe he is trying to build a competitive team?
Lol conspiracy
plus 900k+ a year he is getting paid
Got rid of Greenturd too

Will is a poison chalice .. not him as a person but as a commodity. If he stays at Parra he will suck up soo much money.... in fact he will do the same where ever he goes. There will be organisations and other people (family?) that will benefit from maximum money train. The Club that has him will have to take $100,000's off the true value of a few players just to play him. He was an exceptional player 2 years ago. What will he be like now? how long will it take him to get back to where he was (if ever). Will that lag period drag him down, team mates down (seeing someone performance average that has "taken" their money), coach and club. I bet he wishes he was "just" a $400,000 player playing where he wanted to play and not a burden on a team!!

PS I hope he reaches the heights it appeared he was destine for, I love to watch great footballers who ever they play for.

If Will was a religious person he might think what's happened at Parra since he signed is a sign from God that he shouldn't have left Manly for the money... Particularly given the experiences of his father when he left Manly for coin.

Does anybody know if Will is religious? ;-p

southsideeagle said:
PS I hope he reaches the heights it appeared he was destine for, I love to watch great footballers who ever they play for.

I think he will but we have Hiku as the replacement now and he seems to have a great deal of talent, yet to be developed.

MadMarcus said:
If Will was a religious person he might think what's happened at Parra since he signed is a sign from God that he shouldn't have left Manly for the money... Particularly given the experiences of his father when he left Manly for coin.

Does anybody know if Will is religious? ;-p

The bible says the love of money is the root of all evil and man cannot serve two masters. (Meaning God and money) he will love one and detest the other. (I don't know if that is part of the Mormon bible though as I've never read it.)

I would give up any 'talented player' for a 'dedicated Manly player' any day.

If you don't want to play for Manly go elsewhere. See how far it gets you.

Morons don't have a bible. They have a tract taken from the plates of Nephi. Smith 'discovered' these gold plates after an angel told him where to dig. These plates had messages written in ancient Egyptian, curiously only translatable by smith himself. They talked about how Parra are so ****e and will ever be, and how the sun would never set on the Eagles. Wonder stuff really.

If the rumors about Kevin Locke being Barba's replacement at the dogs are true then hard to see Dogs having room for Hoppa.

My bet is Hoppa will still end up at the rabble Eels - serve his 2 years with them, spend the first year getting fit again, and by end of year 2 players like Brett And Jamie will be nearing the end of their contracts & then we will offer the prodigal son a return home - just my theory.

A News Ltd. article today said that Hoppa Jr. didn't have a get out clause in his contract.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2