Hopoate getting cold feet about eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Apparently will is second guessing heading to the eels for next season. Cant blame him for not wanting to join them.

But guess who they said was interested in him.... Yeap you guessed it, the Scumdogs.

Not really an upgrade in my opinion, but i guess anything is better than parra.

I think that seeing will in parra colours will suck, but dogs would have to be worse.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/hopoate-getting-cold-feet-about-eels-20130831-2sxg0.html

He hasnt got cold feet the Dogs are looking for Barba's replacement and is trying anything. Money on Snake has also been approached or will be.

If Brett was approached by the dogs and wanted to go, I'd swap him for hoppa in a heart beat.

I was chatting to some guys that know Will. They told me he was doing his Mormon mission well before it was announced, they tell me he will be at the Dogs - I believe them

He will have to take a paycut to go to the Dogs, will he do that?,onsidering he has to take care of his whole family.

effnic said:
If I was the dogs I would throw a lot of cash at Hiku. He is a star in the making.

I agree. I think we'll lose the Wolfman in our efforts to sign Hiku on a longer deal. He is a future permanent fullback/winger/centre at our club.

I wonder how much of this story is a beat up? Plenty, I'd say, especially the quote from his manager: "Will is a very loyal person...."
Look, everyone can understand why he left Manly. The money would temp a koala from a tree, but if he does go anywhere else but returning to Manly (which I know we couldn't afford, anyway) then what does it say about Hoppa's loyalty.
On a similar note: I wonder if Darcy reckons the extra money to join Doesn'tmatter has been worth the humiliation?

The Who said:
On a similar note: I wonder if Darcy reckons the extra money to join Doesn'tmatter has been worth the humiliation?

I was in regular communications on Twitter with him when he signed, in typical Gen Y speak it was "all about the money".

I bet though as he sees his mates playing finals, and potentially even winning the damn thing, that he'd be saying to himself "wrong move buddy"

There is no way on earth that we could afford Hopoate for next season. I do think we should aim to sign him when his contract runs out though, provided Parramatta hasn't ruined him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4