Home games at Brookie - members ballot for tickets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My contact details are correct, I've been receiving all the emails detailing the upcoming ballots, but none saying I was drawn. Went straight to Ticketmaster as soon as the link was in my inbox for the remainder of tickets available for Saturday and it said they were gone, and has every time I've checked since.

I'm waiting to see if I have any luck with the remaining tickets for the Warriors game tomorrow morning before I blow my top. I know for a fact other members have been granted tickets in the first round of every ballot so far (my Aunt has), and that staff at the club act like they're doing you a favour by letting you in the gate (my Aunt had some drama trying to sort out if her friend that she usually attends games with could go with her). They seem to have forgotten what their members paid for, and with crowds coming no where near the maximum allowed at Brookvale, I'm fuming over being consistently excluded. It's a bit of a joke when I can access tickets to the Rabbitohs away game at the end of next month but I can't turn up at Brookvale when I've already paid for what should be the right to do so.
Suggest the best thing is to give the club a call, they are very reasonable and always will do the best to help out our members. Ask for Deidre or Jesse and discuss it.

I'm waiting to see if I have any luck with the remaining tickets for the Warriors game tomorrow morning before I blow my top. I know for a fact other members have been granted tickets in the first round of every ballot so far (my Aunt has), and that staff at the club act like they're doing you a favour by letting you in the gate (my Aunt had some drama trying to sort out if her friend that she usually attends games with could go with her). They seem to have forgotten what their members paid for, and with crowds coming no where near the maximum allowed at Brookvale, I'm fuming over being consistently excluded. It's a bit of a joke when I can access tickets to the Rabbitohs away game at the end of next month but I can't turn up at Brookvale when I've already paid for what should be the right to do so.
Any luck today or have you "blown your top"?

I was lucky get a seat in a stand for the Warriors game in the 2nd round (which is a first!)

I also know of quite a few GA members who have all won tickets in the 1st round of every ballot. Therefore I suspect the GA members are getting drawn out more regularly because they don't have to restrict the numbers in the GA areas nearly as much as in the reserved seat areas.

Any luck today or have you "blown your top"?

I was lucky get a seat in a stand for the Warriors game in the 2nd round (which is a first!)

I also know of quite a few GA members who have all won tickets in the 1st round of every ballot. Therefore I suspect the GA members are getting drawn out more regularly because they don't have to restrict the numbers in the GA areas nearly as much as in the reserved seat areas.
Managing to get a hold of tickets for the Warriors game and the Rabbitohs away game at ANZ Stadium in a few weeks has calmed me down, but would definitely attend tomorrow's game as well if I could access tickets!

Managing to get a hold of tickets for the Warriors game and the Rabbitohs away game at ANZ Stadium in a few weeks has calmed me down, but would definitely attend tomorrow's game as well if I could access tickets!
Sorry, I'm technically challenged and have no idea how to share the link! Perhaps @The Wheel or someone can advise you?

no worth the price of admission and members fees that is being able to go watch last nights match never felt so flat after a watching a game at brookvale oval.

not keen for friday but will attend in hope as i tickets.

well done to the crowd who attended the match last night.

How do you get tickets for the Rabbits game?
I must admit my communications from the club have also been ridiculously patchy. I never get the teamlist stuff. I've been drawn out once in a ballot despite being a 10 game member. And I didn't pledge because I never got the email!!!
It's a little amateur hour.

How do you get tickets for the Rabbits game?
I must admit my communications from the club have also been ridiculously patchy. I never get the teamlist stuff. I've been drawn out once in a ballot despite being a 10 game member. And I didn't pledge because I never got the email!!!
It's a little amateur hour.
Good question!
As I posted previously, apparently the link to get Rabbits tickets was in last week's "Inside Swoop" email which is sent every Tuesday with the weekly team list, interviews, etc. Last week's also had about the Warriors game ballot.
The problem is I didn't get the "Inside Swoop" email either! I'm really hoping I get this week's email, and that it has the link!

Good question!
As I posted previously, apparently the link to get Rabbits tickets was in last week's "Inside Swoop" email which is sent every Tuesday with the weekly team list, interviews, etc. Last week's also had about the Warriors game ballot.
The problem is I didn't get the "Inside Swoop" email either! I'm really hoping I get this week's email, and that it has the link!

Enter the password: 15SEAEAGLES

Good question!
Now that I think about it, I'm not sure that I've ever had an Inside Swoop. Who knew?

Members! Check your emails, there’s still a few tickets up for grabs in the Fulton-Menzies stand for this week’s game

Probably silly statement, but if anyone knows of a spare grandstand ticket for Friday, I am happy to buy. I only got one and my son is desperate to go.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4