Home games at Brookie - members ballot for tickets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have my ticket for the Panthers game. I am glad to have that and back into the Fulton Menzies stand. I am grateful for the chance to see the boys play. bugger covid!!

If I moved to Sydney I'd definately change my name to Kasmar! The power that name has!

(Or I'd ask your mum to adopt me. Either or... win-win)

Well done to all those who got tickets!

Hahaha, we missed out through the ballot! Managed to get tickets by using the link that was sent out to members after 10am today for the left over tickets with the first come first served process

Hahaha, we missed out through the ballot! Managed to get tickets by using the link that was sent out to members after 10am today for the left over tickets with the first come first served process

Too late...adoption papers signed!

Also.... that's just you want us to believe. I hear Uncle Nick is terrified of you guys!

Anyway (sorry) the crowd at Brookie was awesome last game. Really came through the tv laptop well. Long may the noise continue!

Too late...adoption papers signed!

Also.... that's just you want us to believe. I hear Uncle Nick is terrified of you guys!

Anyway (sorry) the crowd at Brookie was awesome last game. Really came through the tv laptop well. Long may the noise continue!

Hahahhahaha love it. Might need to ask Uncle Nick how he's managing all those star players and now possibly SBW under that cap...... :p

Not a fan of the ballot system. Four games in a row now I’ve been snubbed on the first round as well as any second chances (I have a ten game reserved seat membership). Meanwhile less than 2500 fans actually turn up! If the same happens on Saturday whilst Ticketmaster claims the ticket allocation is exhausted and I’m told I can’t attend the Warriors game either I’ll be contacting the club. I’m pissed at this point.

Not a fan of the ballot system. Four games in a row now I’ve been snubbed on the first round as well as any second chances (I have a ten game reserved seat membership). Meanwhile less than 2500 fans actually turn up! If the same happens on Saturday whilst Ticketmaster claims the ticket allocation is exhausted and I’m told I can’t attend the Warriors game either I’ll be contacting the club. I’m pissed at this point.
Check your email. I just got one saying there are some tickets available. Or ring the club maybe?

I've got 1 general admission ticket but won't be able to make it down. If any body wants it let us know

Do the club have accurate contact details for you? I got texts and emails about tickets being available on a first come first served basis after the ballot for the panthers game.

I'd suggest maybe there's something wrong with your details. Have you given the club a call at all? Or just leaving it as long as possible before you have a go?

Having a 10 game reserved seat membership and not getting one ticket in 4 games (so far), that's really poor. Your dissatisfaction is quite understandable and you have my sympathy. I'm not a fan of the ballot system either and have had my issues but, unlike you, at least I had a little luck.

Have you received any emails from the club recently, eg post game analysis, team lists, etc, because if you haven't, I'd suggest there's a problem with your email address and you should contact the club.

I was receiving such emails weekly, however, this week I have not received "Inside Swoop" which normally has the team list, game day details, player interviews, etc. The only way I found out about today's ballot was from reading it here! (A friend has also not received "Inside Swoop" and, as we both use Optusnet for emails, I suspect this may be causing issues - perhaps you use them too...)

Anyway, I hope you have some luck with a ticket soon!

Do the club have accurate contact details for you? I got texts and emails about tickets being available on a first come first served basis after the ballot for the panthers game.
I'd suggest maybe there's something wrong with your details. Have you given the club a call at all? Or just leaving it as long as possible before you have a go?
My contact details are correct, I've been receiving all the emails detailing the upcoming ballots, but none saying I was drawn. Went straight to Ticketmaster as soon as the link was in my inbox for the remainder of tickets available for Saturday and it said they were gone, and has every time I've checked since.

I'm waiting to see if I have any luck with the remaining tickets for the Warriors game tomorrow morning before I blow my top. I know for a fact other members have been granted tickets in the first round of every ballot so far (my Aunt has), and that staff at the club act like they're doing you a favour by letting you in the gate (my Aunt had some drama trying to sort out if her friend that she usually attends games with could go with her). They seem to have forgotten what their members paid for, and with crowds coming no where near the maximum allowed at Brookvale, I'm fuming over being consistently excluded. It's a bit of a joke when I can access tickets to the Rabbitohs away game at the end of next month but I can't turn up at Brookvale when I've already paid for what should be the right to do so.

As only a 5 game member I never expected any opportunity in ballots and had no issue with that. I've now had 2 opportunities the last few weeks. Couldn't take the offer on the first one but jumped last Monday at a hill ticket for this Saturday's game. Don't generally like Saturday night footy but it'll be great to see a game for the first time this season.

I have a single Western Concourse ticket spare for the Penrith game on Saturday. Free to the first ST member to DM me.

I have a 10 game membership in Jane try. Got tickets for knights,
My contact details are correct, I've been receiving all the emails detailing the upcoming ballots, but none saying I was drawn. Went straight to Ticketmaster as soon as the link was in my inbox for the remainder of tickets available for Saturday and it said they were gone, and has every time I've checked since.

I'm waiting to see if I have any luck with the remaining tickets for the Warriors game tomorrow morning before I blow my top. I know for a fact other members have been granted tickets in the first round of every ballot so far (my Aunt has), and that staff at the club act like they're doing you a favour by letting you in the gate (my Aunt had some drama trying to sort out if her friend that she usually attends games with could go with her). They seem to have forgotten what their members paid for, and with crowds coming no where near the maximum allowed at Brookvale, I'm fuming over being consistently excluded. It's a bit of a joke when I can access tickets to the Rabbitohs away game at the end of next month but I can't turn up at Brookvale when I've already paid for what should be the right to do so.

That’s pretty ordinary. We are 10 game members that sit in Jane Try and we got tickets for knights in first ballot and parra second ballot in the KA stand. We are now fortunate enough to get tickets for warriors in western concourse. My wife and I did pledge which I think does make a difference as you get two chances. I hope you get tickets for next week otherwise you are justified in blowing up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4