Home games at Brookie - members ballot for tickets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks Ella! Unfortunately, I have used up my own membership code allocation, and my son only has a GA membership. Just hoping there is a stray Fulton Menzies ticket someone doesn't need.

Claim your son did something wrong and ground him!

Pretty sure that's from "Awesome parenting" by Don Thave Kids

Well funny that

I got tickets in the ballot but upgraded for tigers game not fms as usual but Jane try grandstand this morning.

Will probably still go to the match but not willingly.

Hope others got tickets this morning

Last edited:
I got tickets in the ballot but upgraded for tigers game not fms as usual but Jane try grandstand this morning.

Will probably still go to the match but not willingly.

Hope others got tickets this morning
Me too @davohan123 . Not only got a ticket (which is a feat in itself in 2020) but upgraded from FM to Jane Try :) A win would top it off!

Yes, hoping others are lucky too...

Apparently I am ineligble for tickets as where I reside is a Covid hotspot, for the record I live in North Parramatta and according to my Doctor there haver been ZERO Covid cases at my Drs surgery since April.

With this policy in place, I wonder if this will now include new outbreaks detected at Manly and Balgowlah over the last 24 hours???

This is madness!

Last edited:
Apparently I am ineligble for tickets as where I reside is a Covid hotspot, for the record I live in North Parramatta and according to my Doctor there haver been ZERO Covid cases at my Drs surgery since April.

With this policy in place, I wonder if this will now include new outbreaks detected at Manly and Balgowlah over the last 24 hours???

This is madness!

Oh wow! I wasn't sure what areas would be included in the hotspot list...

Is Frenchs Forest far enough away from Manly and Balgowlah to be not included in the hotspot list if it does become a thing around here? @:eek::giggle:

Anyone keen for the tigers game.

Seriously we are that bad I can see benji and Brooks having a field day and us being again completely smashed by them.

Sad but true we are going to struggle to get 1500 to this match on Saturday.

Members have enough of these poor performances dished out in the past few weeks

Currently we are 1/5 at home losing the last 2 in a row.

Can’t believe I am putting myself through the pain that is watching manly live at moment.

lucky if they get 1000 to this on Saturday night.

It's good you are going!

Do it for those that may be...I dunno, unable to get to games and would love to see them play. Just once....every few years or so

:):):):)

I will be sitting with my son on the Hill.
I have a single Jane Try ticket free to the first crazy ST member to message me.

Be aware if you are passing your ticket to someone else, last game against Warriors at the gate they were checking ID to make sure you matched the name on the ticket.

I’m assuming all the allocation was taken up for Saturday? I’m a 5 game member but didn’t get a ballot ticket email for this game.

Got the tickets in the ballot and tried >10X to get them but couldn't redeem them, that bloody ticketmaster app is ****ed. Every time it is a hassle. In the end I gave up. Anyway, the last few times watching those hopeless bunch of plodders get done in the arse ain't that much fun. Hopefully someone who hasn't been to a game this year gets the chance.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7