Home games at Brookie - members ballot for tickets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For those still having issues

Please see below a short guide on how to accept your ticket(s) that you were successful in receiving from our Round 8 ticket ballot drawn yesterday afternoon.

Step 1:

Log into your account manager through your MOBILE DEVICE* by clicking here. Press the icon with the outline of a person in the top right hand side of your screen to log-in.

Step 2:

Once logged in, scroll down until you see 'Upcoming Events'. There will be a prompt for Rd 8: Sea Eagles v Knights.

Note: If there is no events showing, the ticket that was successful through the ballot may be in a separate account that is linked to yours. If this is the case, please log in through the email of the account(s) that are linked to your Membership.

Step 3:

Add your ticket(s) to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay, depending on the type of device you are using.

If you can't make it to the game this Sunday - we will miss you!

But don't forget to decline the ticket by following the ‘return ticket’ by 3pm today. This will allow those tickets to go back into the pool so that Members who missed out on the first selection will have a chance to attend.

To RETURN your ticket, select the 'More' icon in your account manage and then click RETURN. It's that easy!

*We strongly encourage our Members to ‘accept’ their ticket by saving your ticket on your mobile device where possible. For any Members experiencing difficulty with accessing their tickets via mobile, or have any further queries, please email [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
It worked this time - the issue I had was that there are 4 other family members linked to my account, and one of them was successful in the ballot. So the ticket wasn't under my name.

However it is now in my iphone wallet so it has become MINE

It looks like that I missed out for this game. What I hope the club does and it seems fair to do so is the people that missed out on this game should be given the first opportunity for the next game before it is again opened up to season ticket holders. Its a shame we cant get more people into Brooky, it is what it is!

I trust everyone had their issues sorted today, plenty of comms from club helped.

For those that missed out hope you get a ticket in the 2nd ballot

It looks like that I missed out for this game. What I hope the club does and it seems fair to do so is the people that missed out on this game should be given the first opportunity for the next game before it is again opened up to season ticket holders. Its a shame we cant get more people into Brooky, it is what it is!
I believe that members who missed out this week will get first bite of the cherry for next home game

We have 3 ticketed memberships and all three got a ticket in the first ballot seated together, so all good my end. A quick change of plans for the weekend, got Monday off work to travel home, booked the Travelodge. Ready for the footy!

I trust everyone had their issues sorted today, plenty of comms from club helped.

For those that missed out hope you get a ticket in the 2nd ballot
Yes thanks @The Wheel. Went through quite a debacle today (I believe due to Ticketmaster system) but with the help of the membership team, I got mine in the end, thankfully.

My laptop has said that it is looking forward to seeing me again at 11pm, sitting quietly and behaving myself.

Though I will enviously poke my tongue out at you Manly fans whenever you appear on the screen!

:tongueclosed::tongueclosed:

Regarding family tickets, looks like the confusion may have been in the wording of the congratulations email. When I got mine it read as though only I had been drawn, which resulted in a couple of very unhappy boys, at my house. I wasn’t going without them so logged in to return my ticket and thats when I saw we had three tickets.

Stephen Humphries email last night said the primary ticket holder of each family went into the ballot and if they were drawn every ticketed membership associated with them was allocated a ticket. That’s certainly how it worked in my case.

So if you get an email saying you were drawn, log in and check your families tickets maybe sitting there to be claimed also.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4