Home games at Brookie - members ballot for tickets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We got two but has anyone tried to confirm that they want the tickets? I'm logged in to my account and can see the tickets but can't confirm I want them? Any one know what I need to do? I've tried doing it on desktop and phone?

We got two but has anyone tried to confirm that they want the tickets? I'm logged in to my account and can see the tickets but can't confirm I want them? Any one know what I need to do? I've tried doing it on desktop and phone?

mate I am having the same problem.

Same I can get in but can’t see the tickets. It says claim them by midday tomorrow so I’ll log back in tomorrow morning and see.

You have to download them to your phones

can i ask you why have people been given general admission seats ..ie the hill when even in clubs emails they say that members will be getting seating on Sunday, i know not our usual ones but actually a seat.

if the club is going to use the hill or family hill could they just inform us of this in the emails.

Doesn't worry me at all but i know it may be not what some members expect.

Could you pass this on please.

thank you

i am grateful for the tickets just wish things could be explained better by the club.

Last edited:
Could only access tickets via iPhone and ticket goes straight into your Wallet. My ticket is in the Ken Arthurson Stand and is Zone 2/B2. Not sure if that is an actual seat number as I’m normally in Jane Try Stand.

Thanks. That worked. Had to click on the link on the email on my phone which took me to the correc
Thanks. That worked. Had to click on the link on the email on my phone which took me to the correct page. All good!

so wombat I clic
Thanks. That worked. Had to click on the link on the email on my phone which took me to the correct page. All good!

so wombat I clicked the link that took me to the website and I logged in. Where did you go from there?

so wombat I clicked the link that took me to the website and I logged in. Where did you go from there?
manage events and then you click on your tickets to download some people including myself cant get past this stage of the process cant confirm our tickets

manage events and then you click on your tickets to download some people including myself cant get past this stage of the process cant confirm our tickets

yeah it says I haven’t got any tickets to any upcoming events. I will try first thing tomorrow. If not I will ring them. Cheers

yeah it says I haven’t got any tickets to any upcoming events. I will try first thing tomorrow. If not I will ring them. Cheers
It's confusing. It took me to ticketmaster and asked me to download them to my apple wallet?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6