Home games at Brookie - members ballot for tickets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Regarding family tickets, looks like the confusion may have been in the wording of the congratulations email. When I got mine it read as though only I had been drawn, which resulted in a couple of very unhappy boys, at my house. I wasn’t going without them so logged in to return my ticket and thats when I saw we had three tickets.

Stephen Humphries email last night said the primary ticket holder of each family went into the ballot and if they were drawn every ticketed membership associated with them was allocated a ticket. That’s certainly how it worked in my case.

So if you get an email saying you were drawn, log in and check your families tickets maybe sitting there to be claimed also.
yes this is the case and very welcome. My 10 year old was actually the successful ticket winner, and then my wife and I both got a ticket too, to accompany her to the game. So that is fantastic -well done Manly on this.

Did anyone get a ticket in the 2nd draw yesterday?
One of my kids got one in the first draw, I returned it, then in the second draw they both got one. Don't know what's happening with these ballots but it seems a bit stuffed...

I think given the circumstances the membership and ticketing team have done a really good job all things considered!

This is clearly an unprecedented situation and one that has had to be managed on the run, with heavily reduce staffing and issues with ticketing agencies etc.

Certainly plenty of great feedback on here that @The Wheel and I can pass on:)

I think given the circumstances the membership and ticketing team have done a really good job all things considered!

This is clearly an unprecedented situation and one that has had to be managed on the run, with heavily reduce staffing and issues with ticketing agencies etc.

Certainly plenty of great feedback on here that @The Wheel and I can pass on:)
Given the circumstances Manly supporters are blessed to support
the Legendary Manly Sea eagles club that is the gift that keeps on giving
No other team in the modern era has given their supporters a grand final gift every decade
Let us all support our Great club loud and proud
download (1).jpg

Just got sent an email in regard to Sunday so check emails by the way zone 3 seating is in FMS stand not hill
6DF37703-CAD8-4978-A66F-962E1E313CAD.png

So do those of us with 3 game passes go into every third draw? or are we just not considered part of the manly fanbase?

Thanks for the tickets, it was a pleasure drinking 4 pines on the hill, despite the result.

I was a little surprised with the crowd number, don't remember exact but was around 2700. I thought we were allowed 25% capacity, which should be around 5000.

So did the club not give out the full amount of tickets they could've, or did people who got tickets not turn up?

In my opinion more people could have been in the ground still with adhering to health guidelines.

I was a little surprised with the crowd number, don't remember exact but was around 2700. I thought we were allowed 25% capacity, which should be around 5000.

So did the club not give out the full amount of tickets they could've, or did people who got tickets not turn up?

In my opinion more people could have been in the ground still with adhering to health guidelines.
It has something to do with number of seats in stand area plus the 4 sq metre rule in other areas. There

One issue @The Wheel - the relentless and loud grabs of lowest common denominator hit songs during breaks in play: horrendous!!

the new speakers sound better than the old tannoys, but theyalso block the view a bit. I can cop that but the music please spare us.

So the official crowd was around 2250 spectators when we were yesterday allowed to host a maximum of 4000 fans. It is sad that at least 1750 people were not able to go who wanted to attend the match.

For the next home game can we have some clarity from the club about how many tickets are available and that people who missed out on this game get the first chance at the next home game.

Also will there be any opportunity to travel to away games? Last night there were Souths fans at a Bulldogs home game as those clubs have an agreement that their fans are eligible for tickets. There were also Panthers fans at the Tigers home game. If so I would love to travel to Kogarah if tickets were available next week.

Like all of us I just want to see some live footy!

So the official crowd was around 2250 spectators when we were yesterday allowed to host a maximum of 4000 fans. It is sad that at least 1750 people were not able to go who wanted to attend the match.

I would have hoped those 1750 would've returned their tickets so others who could go had the opportunity.

It's hard to work out the best solution to this, I think the club have done a good job with a tough situation and limited time and resources.

I would have hoped those 1750 would've returned their tickets so other who could go had the opportunity.
My understanding was the maximum number of members was upto 1800 who could attend - based on seats etc as per My posts earlier in thread/above. The rest were corporates, player families etc. Whilst there will always be no shows it is more likely to dozens than hundreds.

I must say, driving to the ground, parking next to the Jane Try stand on Alfred Street with plenty of spare spaces, sitting up back in front of the coaches box ...... bloody great experience. Tough times for all and looking forward to a packed Brooky again, but it was a very well managed by the club and had the Brooky game-day vibe despite the lower numbers.

A few Knights supporters down the front infiltrated their way in ... security might do a better job next time!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4