Home games at Brookie - members ballot for tickets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey all

I have been in contact with club re feedback/issues but Overall the ballot went well especially given short timeframe to implement and It’s a complicated process!

There were naturally a few issues and they are working on these around

• technical (downloading ticket/printing ticket)
  • family memberships/groups.

If a family is meant to get four tickets for example, they will all get it so they are working on that. The club will be in touch with those members affected.

Members who are having issues or have any questions or concerns are encouraged to email the membership team via the Contact us page on club website or ring the membership team on 9970 3000.

I will try and post any updates from the club ASAP to keep everyone informed throughout the day.

cheers

Last edited:
Hey all

I have been in contact with club re feedback/issues but Overall the ballot went well especially given short timeframe to implement and It’s a complicated process!

There were naturally a few issues and we are working on these around

• technical (downloading ticket/printing ticket)
  • family memberships/groups.

If a family is meant to get four tickets for example, they will all get it so they are working on that. The club will be in touch with those members affected.

Members who are having issues or have any questions or concerns are encouraged to email the membership team via the Contact us page on club website or ring the membership team on 9970 3000.

I will try and post any updates from the club ASAP to keep everyone informed throughout the day.

cheers
@ellakasmar

Same here, hopefully it gets sorted.

I phoned them and got my ticket sorted but having trouble getting the wife’s sorted. I would ring on the number that the wheel gave. They are run off their feet in there so stay patient

SMS from club
67B6AD24-2FD4-479B-A479-DA6E989072F6.jpeg

We are aware of some technical issues accepting ticket offers. We are currently working through these issues and have extended today's deadline to ensure nobody loses their opportunity to redeem their ticket. An email update will be sent later today.

sent from membership team via sms

I am having the same problem I clicked the link it took me to Ticketmaster and nothing... does anyone know how to download these tickets from a laptop?
I couldn't. I tried for ages and then tried on the phone and was able to......

Could only access tickets via iPhone and ticket goes straight into your Wallet. My ticket is in the Ken Arthurson Stand and is Zone 2/B2. Not sure if that is an actual seat number as I’m normally in Jane Try Stand.
Yep I have the same and I too have tickets in JT stand. I guess all will be revealed on sunday

Not sure if this helps, but it was quite a rigmarole, in the end the way it worked for me was to only use my phone. So, access the offer email on my phone, then, follow the link in the email, then sign in to Sea Eagles (possiblty also to Ticketmaster I forget, then select 'add to apple wallet' on my phone. Which seems to have worked

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4