Home games at Brookie - members ballot for tickets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
can i ask you why have people been given general admission seats ..ie the hill when even in clubs emails they say that members will be getting seating on Sunday, i know not our usual ones but actually a seat.

if the club is going to use the hill or family hill could they just inform us of this in the emails.

Doesn't worry me at all but i know it may be not what some members expect.

Could you pass this on please.

thank you

i am grateful for the tickets just wish things could be explained better by the club.
They have to have abide by social distancing , I think In stands They have to leave every 2nd seat and every 2nd row free. Therefore only 25% of Stand seats are available. The crowd has to be spread right across the ground. Similarly the hill can only have people based on 1 per 4sq metre rule and will be cordoned off into zones. This is all agreed between government and NRL.

Hope that answers your question, also most stand tix are season/10 game tix

They have to have abide by social distancing , I think In stands They have to leave every 2nd seat and every 2nd row free. Therefore only 25% of Stand seats are available. The crowd has to be spread right across the ground. Similarly the hill can only have people based on 1 per 4sq metre rule and will be cordoned off into zones. This is all agreed between government and NRL.

Hope that answers your question
Thank you much appreciated and helpful @The Wheel .
Fully answered my question

I am having the same problem I clicked the link it took me to Ticketmaster and nothing... does anyone know how to download these tickets from a laptop?

Got 6, returned 3 so they'll be back in the pool for others tomorrow.
Is it safe to assume that once we've download the tickets to our phone it means we've accepted them? There's no physical 'accept' button, which makes it pretty confusing..

OMG it only took me 40 minutes but I've got the tickets now in my stupid apple wallet!!!
This will be epic, Go Manly!!
The last time I saw us play the Knights at Brookie we belted them to nil, I recall Choc scoring a long range try with a great run near where I was standing on the hill :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4