Hodkinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I’m not a fan of this. How many halves partners are we going to put Cherry through? Isn’t it about time we try and build a halves combination that will last for a while? Give either Hastings or Crocker a decent chance (I would like Hastings to have a go yet suspect Crocker will be ahead of him). If it doesn’t work out - fine, then make a change if we must.

Hodkinson is busted, regardless of what his medical says - history shows otherwise. He is a one year option at best.

I just don’t see the constant changing of the 6 a positive for the club or DCE.
Yes Hokko is a one year option until the other 5/8's gain more experience

Hope this doesn't happen because he wont get through a full season . Either Carney for 1 year or let Hastings and the young blokes fight it out for the season . 200 k is to much for a broken down player. Learoyd lahs is up my way and said the same thing to me , that he should have retired then go to Melbourne for that last year because of dodgy joints .

Hope this doesn't happen because he wont get through a full season . Either Carney for 1 year or let Hastings and the young blokes fight it out for the season . 200 k is to much for a broken down player. .

Agree mate...except I was hoping to get Carney on a 3 year incentive-based contract. After that time the the young guys (no place for Hastings for me)would be READY after learning from him and DCE.

Agree mate...except I was hoping to get Carney on a 3 year incentive-based contract. After that time the the young guys (no place for Hastings for me)would be READY after learning from him and DCE.
Im happy for them to give hastings a crack but realistically he wont be our long-term 6 you wouldn't think . Carney although a loose cannon may have been better value until as you say the young blokes are ready to step up . We'll find out soon enough.

Hope this doesn't happen because he wont get through a full season . Either Carney for 1 year or let Hastings and the young blokes fight it out for the season . 200 k is to much for a broken down player. Learoyd lahs is up my way and said the same thing to me , that he should have retired then go to Melbourne for that last year because of dodgy joints .

Dodgy joints is subject to our medical teams assessment

Yes mate but another niggle and out for months maybe . He might be fit enough now without the rigorous training and playing but still a big risk .
I am sure our medical staff would not be taking any risks feathered friend .
They are professionals and they would be on the ball .

I am sure our medical staff would not be taking any risks feathered friend .
They are professionals and they would be on the ball .
We'll see mate .... We still have the great Lew. Ill stop there haha.

Its a yes from me. If nrl allows then it will be at a low price. If he only plays 13 games in the year it will be a plus

Hopefully he is being sought as a back up only. A hungry young half is a much more exciting option.
There are no guarantees in life accept death and taxes
There are no guarantees that the hungry half's will do the Job
There are no guarantees that Hogko will last the season
There are no guarantees that Carney will last without getting pissed
It is always good to have more options available

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11