• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! It appears he got away with a hell of a lot for quite some time. More chances than Todd carney. It seems some of his posts/ comments were worthy of zero tolerance. But i can see how the word “ Kent” could be used to insult someone and not mean the word it sounds like. 😀. Seriously Threats of violence and intimidation should never be tolerated. I hope you guys are equally forgiving of others who honestly share there views which may/ could appear politically incorrect. Some people assume there sensibility is shared by all. It can be a grey line especially if comments go outside of footy. If someone is banned from the site for a period of time they should know exactly why they have been banned. If not I can understand why people get cranky at decision makers. Does this excuse threats? No way! Again it appears BIFF had more life’s than a cat.
Not so much more lives. More that they are a serial pest that have had multiple usernames. We usually pick who he is within a post or two any time he breaks the rules he is warned and subsequently banned. Everyone agrees to a terms of use when they sign up for the site and each person is bound by it.
We give everyone a little leeway, however now this guy doesn't give us any room for that just continual abuse of everyone and the rules.

Under the terms that everyone agrees to but likely fails to read, we actually don't need to provide warning and nor should we.

In the case of bbtb well the guy seriously seems to either play act at having issues or genuinely has some issues, either way I hope he grows out of it or gets them addressed. It seems an awfully dark way to live

Heavy!
Like people have already said, the mods are too quick for me to notice those abusive posts/threats..

Someone tell Will Smith that Biff was talking about his wife!!

Not so much more lives. More that they are a serial pest that have had multiple usernames. We usually pick who he is within a post or two any time he breaks the rules he is warned and subsequently banned. Everyone agrees to a terms of use when they sign up for the site and each person is bound by it.
We give everyone a little leeway, however now this guy doesn't give us any room for that just continual abuse of everyone and the rules.

Under the terms that everyone agrees to but likely fails to read, we actually don't need to provide warning and nor should we.

In the case of bbtb well the guy seriously seems to either play act at having issues or genuinely has some issues, either way I hope he grows out of it or gets them addressed. It seems an awfully dark way to live
Understand and fair enough. I was not suggesting a warning but an explanation of how the terms have been applied. I am not speaking directly for BIFF as he appears to be evidently very toxic case but in general. Just feedback so please take with what ever flavouring suits. Also we know nothing of his personal life but I agree with your assumptions. For all we know he/she could be someone’s loving grand mother 😀

Last edited:
That is one of his user names. The list goes on and on and on.
Here's a couple you may remember?
returnofking-DES
Ryan Buely
Bring back the….biff?
Walter Perolta
Stronger2gether
Desreturnoftheking
Dunder Mifflin
Fonzarelli
Order66
I have seen Dunder Mifflin of late. Haven’t read them.

returnofking-DES
Ryan Buely
Bring back the….biff?
Walter Perolta
Stronger2gether
Desreturnoftheking
Dunder Mifflin
Fonzarelli
Order66
Picked it with Dunder. Funny how he seems to start off actually talking footy then gradually turns.

Picked it with Dunder. Funny how he seems to start off actually talking footy then gradually turns.
yeah, if he stuck to just talking about footy then he might be tolerated, however he rarely does. We have in the past left his users in place in the hope that he starts to just stick talking to footy. He rarely does so he ends up banned again. That's the sad part really, he can't help himself

returnofking-DES
Ryan Buely
Bring back the….biff?
Walter Perolta
Stronger2gether
Desreturnoftheking
Dunder Mifflin
Fonzarelli
Order66
Wow. I dont pay much attention to the author unless something catches my attention, and a fair few of these obviously didnt

Thanks for sharing

Are these forum quotes or pm to admin ?

If pm disregard everything from here. That is not negotiation

Being the naive little poster i am i only knew him a biff

I still think there he could have been one of true greats , if he had kept his head down , trained hard , like the taxi driver once did ,and the oracle but went rogue, under the radar and didnt take personal ownership

While i swear like a sailor , and my language is pretty colourful, ive been told some of those insults are pretty out there, and should be reserved for very special moments. Like he throws the kitchen sink at it really

Has anyone thought of a parole period where he is given access for 1 hour after a loss to wind the place up. People need purpose

Only kidding, trying to lighten the mood

He was pretty religous in verse, and the talk did drift there and got very heated ,

Wow. I dont pay much attention to the author unless something catches my attention, and a fair few of these obviously didnt

Thanks for sharing

I still think there he could have been one of true greats , if he had kept his head down , trained hard , like the taxi driver once did ,and the oracle but went rogue, under the radar and didnt take personal ownership

While i swear like a sailor , and my language is pretty colourful, ive been told some of those insults are pretty out there, and should be reserved for very special moments. Like he throws the kitchen sink at it really

Has anyone thought of a parole period where he is given access for 1 hour after a loss to wind the place up. People need purpose

He was pretty religous in verse, and the talk did drift there and got very heated ,
Not sure i follow here?

PM or public it does not matter.

I would also suggest you read some of his postings.

The last thing this place needs is people to "wind the place up". There is no value in what he posts, no discussion just good old trolling. I understand that you were trying to make a joke however what this person has done is not funny and is detrimental to what is generally a pretty vibrant culture....not forgetting the potential legal issues that others have already highlighted.

I will say this much you are very naive if you think that when you are on the internet at all it is anonymous and without consequence. I hope that Biff gets the help they need as I would shudder to think of what their life is like if they act like this away from a screen.

Thanks for sharing

His comments fall both in PM's and in posts as well as in post reports and really anywhere he can find to post them.

We have the ability to remove peoples ability to access the site for any length of time, hours, days, weeks, months, years or forever. We can do the same with specific posts as well.

The issue is when you do that for this guy, well he enables his VPN, restarts his router or moves over to his phone to create a new user and starts again. A lot of effort really. You would think it would take considerable less effort to just not abuse people.

The reality is his abuse has gone far beyond anything reasonable and I don't really think he deserves a 1000th chance

I had some some fun back and forth with Biff. He always appeared to be civil. Btw this is not denying any of the above or devaluing the severity of the interactions displayed. I am not convinced that social media behaviour always correlates with a persons everyday life. This person is obviously using it in a very irresponsible way but it is possible that this is just an outlet for them, Abeit a very misguided one, thinking that they can get a way with it. Kind of like video game violence etc. whilst social media is not real life it does have the same consequences. I don’t agree with trying to speculate too much on this persons home life. We simply do not know. I am glad to see that they are banned. Thanks for sharing.

His comments fall both in PM's and in posts as well as in post reports and really anywhere he can find to post them.

We have the ability to remove peoples ability to access the site for any length of time, hours, days, weeks, months, years or forever. We can do the same with specific posts as well.

The issue is when you do that for this guy, well he enables his VPN, restarts his router or moves over to his phone to create a new user and starts again. A lot of effort really. You would think it would take considerable less effort to just not abuse people.

The reality is his abuse has gone far beyond anything reasonable and I don't really think he deserves a 1000th chance
All good Dan There is plenty of scope here to get your message Accross.
Nobody needs random pain in the arse **** over and over again and i understand why you question his motive and agenda and tbh it seems you have shown a ton of patience and restraint. The cornerstone of any food forum

Ultimately Dan, this is your house mate, and if you need us to take of our shoes to boogie woogie , so be it, you dont need angry piss heads at the door arguing on wether a thong is actually a shoe , and how they only boogie in rubber pluggers as is my effing **** , dog, mudda, baby seal eating , nose fudging arse parking right.

PS BLOODY VPN, awesome one minute, screwing you the next

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Not sure i follow here?

PM or public it does not matter.

I would also suggest you read some of his postings.

The last thing this place needs is people to "wind the place up". There is no value in what he posts, no discussion just good old trolling. I understand that you were trying to make a joke however what this person has done is not funny and is detrimental to what is generally a pretty vibrant culture....not forgetting the potential legal issues that others have already highlighted.

I will say this much you are very naive if you think that when you are on the internet at all it is anonymous and without consequence. I hope that Biff gets the help they need as I would shudder to think of what their life is like if they act like this away from a screen.
I agree, was just looking for context. I was wondering if this was how he went about asking to be reinstated. Thus i mentioned the negotiation process and wondered wow. Blow me down charlie

Mate a joke is a joke, it was pointed out as levity not to confuse so i will reiterate and the rest is up to you, but it was never meant to cause anything but a smile. Feedback accepted. Not as funny as i think

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
I never saw anything really untoward in Biff's posts (at least that I can recall). I saw some digs at mods from time to time, but I didn't know the background.

However it is clear from @SeaEagleRock8 's post that he clearly crossed the line many times and the mods cleaned it up before I saw the posts.

Thanks to the mods for keeping the site clean. I hope Biff can overcome his issues, as I don't think he's all bad. Life's too short to be filled with anger.

This is what stood out for me....
Fuk your dead mother
son of a whor3
You are a key board warriors probably still living with his whore mother right?

I'm no clinical psychologist but there seems to be an underlying theme here.
It could be bad boy bubby referencing Flo.

Attachments

• Bad-Boy-Bubby1.jpeg
    Bad-Boy-Bubby1.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16