• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hey Biff

Guess what. The person you just abused and threatened was not even the person who did what upset you. Oh well we all make mistakes.

Regarding “Biff” – I still notice the odd comment, What happened to Biff? I liked Biff

Here’s the story.

On Silvertails we have usernames. But behind the username is an actual person, who logs in and makes the comments

Infrequently there are people who join ST who for one reason or another don’t or can’t comply with the basic expectations of the site, which ends up causing problems for other users.

The person who used to log in as Biff is one such person. This person abuses others in the foulest terms, makes threats of physical violence against others, is bigoted and uses hate speech, and refuses to comply with the basic requirements of this site.

This person by his own admission operates multiple accounts in order to avoid the consequences of being suspended or banned from using the site. We can trace him in various ways but the easiest is just through his posts because he can’t help revealing his true self eventually.

Is he really that bad? You may ask.

Well we tend to delete the worst of his attacks so many of you may not have seen them. Here’s a little of his work, as examples.

• You are a filthy fukn dog and a smart ass piece of **** you know that!
  • LOL you pathetic kents deadset you act like manly belongs to you and you can pick and choose who comes here..... you cannot iv always been here and always will. Got 5 accounts now I just sneak one in every now and then in case you do another dog act.
  • Lucky you dont live in Australia buddy because I would love to meet you at a manly game so i can get on tv for beating you into next month you fukn dog**** human.
  • Fuk your dead mother you piece of ****
  • Shut up you filthy dirtbag! You fukn dog playing games like a kid.
  • Just a smart ass dog **** son of a whor3
  • What a deadset no life bunch of faggots. I'll always be on this forum you CANNOT stop me i already have 3 other accounts.
  • hey you low iq dog**** human being where is your significant other ball sack boy? Two ****ing idiots and paedophile ****s. You dogs need to be locked up permanently in a gulag.
  • you are a filthy old coffin dodging bigot fuk your father and his fathers father for raising such low iq mutts ;)
  • LOL you seriously are one fukin loser scumbag no life gronk! You really are a son of a filthy whore you know that!
  • You run and hide like a little bitch but when im banned you come out from under that rock
  • you piss weak pea hearted coward 2 years you've been hiding from me.
  • i came here to talk to the good people not bigoted faggots like you you fukn flop
  • Hah! I have 3 other accounts ill just use one of those.
  • You filthy son of mutah shame you live in qld or id find you and piss on you record it and post it with your own account.
  • You are a key board warriors probably still living with his whore mother right?
  • Atheist dog the Lord has a special place for cowards like you!
  • Now go run you bitch made homunculus go run like the pussy you are
  • Back to you coward son of mutah. You are a spectacular piece of garbage
  • LOL pathetic dog i came here to talk to the real manly fans instead i get donkeys like you.

The reason I mention this now is really just to remind everyone that Silvertails is specifically an on-line community with a large degree of anonymity. Not only are we unable to vouch for the good character or bona fides of all site users, we know for a fact that among us at any time there is at least one rather noxious person present here who holds others in contempt and is potentially dangerous.

So ... we always advise against sharing your personal information with other users!

Hey Biff

Guess what. The person you just abused and threatened was not even the person who did what upset you. Oh well we all make mistakes.

Regarding “Biff” – I still notice the odd comment, What happened to Biff? I liked Biff

Here’s the story.

On Silvertails we have usernames. But behind the username is an actual person, who logs in and makes the comments

Infrequently there are people who join ST who for one reason or another don’t or can’t comply with the basic expectations of the site, which ends up causing problems for other users.

The person who used to log in as Biff is one such person. This person abuses others in the foulest terms, makes threats of physical violence against others, is bigoted and uses hate speech, and refuses to comply with the basic requirements of this site.

This person by his own admission operates multiple accounts in order to avoid the consequences of being suspended or banned from using the site. We can trace him in various ways but the easiest is just through his posts because he can’t help revealing his true self eventually.

Well we tend to delete the worst of his attacks so many of you may not have seen them. Here’s a little of his work, as examples.

• LOL you pathetic kents deadset you act like manly belongs to you and you can pick and choose who comes here..... you cannot iv always been here and always will. Got 5 accounts now I just sneak one in every now and then in case you do another dog act.
  • Lucky you dont live in Australia buddy because I would love to meet you at a manly game so i can get on tv for beating you into next month you fukn dog**** human.
  • What a deadset no life bunch of faggots. I'll always be on this forum you CANNOT stop me i already have 3 other accounts.
  • hey you low iq dog**** human being where is your significant other ball sack boy? Two ****ing idiots and paedophile ****s. You dogs need to be locked up permanently in a gulag.
  • you are a filthy old coffin dodging bigot fuk your father and his fathers father for raising such low iq mutts ;)
  • LOL you seriously are one fukin loser scumbag no life gronk! You really are a son of a filthy whore you know that!
  • You run and hide like a little bitch but when im banned you come out from under that rock
  • i came here to talk to the good people not bigoted faggots like you you fukn flop
  • You filthy son of mutah shame you live in qld or id find you and piss on you record it and post it with your own account.
  • You are a key board warriors probably still living with his whore mother right?
  • LOL pathetic dog i came here to talk to the real manly fans instead i get donkeys like you.

The reason I mention this now is really just to remind everyone that Silvertails is specifically an on-line community with a large degree of anonymity. Not only are we unable to vouch for the good character or bona fides of all site users, we know for a fact that among us at any time there is at least one rather noxious person present here who holds others in contempt and is potentially dangerous.

So ... we always advise against sharing your personal information with other users!
Jeez and I thought my misspelling was a bad thing !!

The vile and repeated abuse he throws and just about everyone is pretty pathetic. The fact he can't help but revert to form is pretty sad.

Clearly something isn't right in this persons mind or home life or both.

The abuse they have been throwing at one or two people lately have been absolutely disgusting and inexcusable. I am now of a view that it is harassment and certainly falls under section 474.17(1) of the Criminal Code 1995 (Cth).

I have no doubt that we will see more of his from him and I would at this point suggest that people on the receiving end can and should make a complaint in this regard. It will not be tolerated anymore.

The most pathetic thing is that this has been going on for years. He had at least 6 usernames before Biff that were also banned for the same pattern of behaviour. A rough guess is there have been 3 other names since Biff within the last 12 months. He even joined a rival clubs fan forum so he could participate in the cross forum chat threads and couldn't contain himself there either and was banned by them

He has now formed the opinion that there is some form of moderator vendetta against him. Hello !!! keep coming back here despite being banned numerous times over many years for abusing people and posting racist and homophobic dribble and you think we have a vendetta ?? We have no way of knowing who is behind any account on here but it doesn't take long once a few posts get reported to figure it out. Every time there was the opportunity of anonymity with a fresh start and the potential to be part of the community. He made the decision not to abide by basic levels of decency so I don't understand the shock of the same outcome being arrived at every time.

I thought this thread was about Back To The Future.

So bummed. I love Back To The Future. @:D
1648465784952.png

The most pathetic thing is that this has been going on for years. He had at least 6 usernames before Biff that were also banned for the same pattern of behaviour. A rough guess is there have been 3 other names since Biff within the last 12 months. He even joined a rival clubs fan forum so he could participate in the cross forum chat threads and couldn't contain himself there either and was banned by them

He has now formed the opinion that there is some form of moderator vendetta against him. Hello !!! keep coming back here despite being banned numerous times over many years for abusing people and posting racist and homophobic dribble and you think we have a vendetta ?? We have no way of knowing who is behind any account on here but it doesn't take long once a few posts get reported to figure it out. Every time there was the opportunity of anonymity with a fresh start and the potential to be part of the community. He made the decision not to abide by basic levels of decency so I don't understand the shock of the same outcome being arrived at every time.
was biff ever ?
The oracle
Taxi driver
lotti

Actually dont tell me, ill decide

Hey Biff

Here’s the story.

I saw bugger all of this

There is a lot of argey bargey , context is always important, history between posters but its good to keep a basic level . I love the scope this place has even if its directed at me. Ive been guilty more than i probably care to remember so understand the circle

But the environment needs to be fit for purpose and thats to talk footy and playing the man is never cool. It should be the number one rule in here. There comes a time when such play deserves the hook.

i am a big fan of intent. And the intent seems to be more than cheeky, mysterious and played the man repeatedly.

Good post, plenty to learn from it as very few are angels

Wow! It appears he got away with a hell of a lot for quite some time. More chances than Todd carney. It seems some of his posts/ comments were worthy of zero tolerance. But i can see how the word “ Kent” could be used to insult someone and not mean the word it sounds like. 😀. Seriously Threats of violence and intimidation should never be tolerated. I hope you guys are equally forgiving of others who honestly share there views which may/ could appear politically incorrect. Some people assume there sensibility is shared by all. It can be a grey line especially if comments go outside of footy. If someone is banned from the site for a period of time they should know exactly why they have been banned. If not I can understand why people get cranky at decision makers. Does this excuse threats? No way! Again it appears BIFF had more life’s than a cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10