Here's a new one: Widdop to Manly in 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Widdop to Manly has been flagged on this Forum over the past week. It's not a 'new' suggestion.
I've stated before that I think it will happen.

Content deleted due to all caps post
Foz new environment that he prefers is away from the magnificent northern beaches and straight into the filthy parramatta river and the 1.2 million a year contract had no influence on his move at all LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Foz new environment that he prefers is away from the magnificent northern beaches and straight into the filthy parramatta river and the 1.2 million a year contract had no influence on his move at all LOL
He is still living on the northern beaches, and the Parramatta River has nothing to do with the football set up at the Eels.

I am interested to hear your opinion; why do you believe our management failed to match the Eels offer?

Foz didn't like his pay check. Wanted a bigger one. Nothing more to say.

He is still living on the northern beaches, and the Parramatta River has nothing to do with the football set up at the Eels.

I am interested to hear your opinion; why do you believe our management failed to match the Eels offer?
Our management failed to match the desperate eels offer of 1.2 mil a year because they are not desperate fools

Hoppa

Our management failed to match the desperate eels offer of 1.2 mil a year because they are not desperate fools
I hope you're right Bozo.

Do you think that 1 mil for DCE is too much?
Do you think that 1.2 mil for Foz is too much?

Compare Adam Reynolds $500, 000 a season contract who is also a goal kicker and you can tell me

Totally obscene amount of money for an individual playing a team sport . One person don't make a team in all fairness I think the club has done the right thing and the Eels may rue the day they outlaid so much for Foz.

Compare Adam Reynolds $500, 000 a season contract who is also a goal kicker and you can tell me
I think Reynolds is on 500k under the cap, but is being paid a lot more in third party payments.
But this gets back to my initial point earlier. Reynolds is part of a happy successful premiership winning juggernaut, and that helped the Bunnies lock him up. If he was unhappy and tested the market (like DCE and Foz) he could have potentially got more elsewhere.

Totally obscene amount of money for an individual playing a team sport . One person don't make a team in all fairness I think the club has done the right thing and the Eels may rue the day they outlaid so much for Foz.
I really hope you're right.

I am really death riding the Eels every week this year, I can't imagine how bad my hate is going to be the following season when Foran steps out draped in slime.

I think Reynolds is on 500k under the cap, but is being paid a lot more in third party payments.
But this gets back to my initial point earlier. Reynolds is part of a happy successful premiership winning juggernaut, and that helped the Bunnies lock him up. If he was unhappy and tested the market (like DCE and Foz) he could have potentially got more elsewhere.
I think Reynolds has a lot of incentive based stuff in his deal that can kick up next years cap hit quite a lot if he comes good on them

I think Reynolds has a lot of incentive based stuff in his deal that can kick up next years cap hit quite a lot if he comes good on them
I think NSW are crazy if Reynolds doesn't get picked for this years series.

Widdop needs to remember a little thing he learnt a the storm. It's called run with the f*****g thing.
the only time he will run with it, is sideways.

He doesn't play direct enough, and it's a big reason why Saints are struggling in attack. That's not to say with good coaching he can't improve, but he does not threaten with the ball at the line, or use his forwards close to the ruck (something DCE and Pearce are very good at). He simply waits for the ball on the left and either runs sideways or passes it.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4