• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Storm are coming to the end of a long run, I fully expect them to stumble.
Panthers have already stumbled but have a little time to regroup, they are a chance.
Chooks are nuisance value only, can take out a few good players by fowl play.
Souths are a real chance, been under the radar pretty much all year due to an allegedly weak pack, which I don't buy.
Manly are sitting exactly where we want to be as of now, but there's still a few twists and turns before the whole thing plays out.
I think we are looking good for that top 4 spot and if we get it, look out!
Agree. Coming 4th and beating Storm is 100% the best chance of making the big dance this year. Beat Storm week 1 and it will put 2 of Storm, Panthers and Rabbits on the same side of the draw. The one that would be on our side of the draw would be a loser in week 1 and have to come the long way back to us in the GF qualifier.

If we continue our WWWL record and finish 4th, we will win the premiership haha

but that would require Roosters to drop two games. Unlikely dammit
We need them to drop one whilst winning ours and making sure we keep scoring well.

They are 4 pts clear atm but we are still to play tonight. Every game is a must win to put pressure on the chooks

Agree. I thought we blew our chance but we are right in the hunt for a top 4. Not ideal having to play Melbourne 1st week of semis but if they can jag that win they would more than likely avoid Panthers and Storm again until the GF. Definitely gotta go for that top 4 and go all in to beat Melbourne week 1.
100% have to fight for the 4, then play to earn the week off, the line of thinking it will be easier from 5 to 8 IMO is wrong,
a) anyside playing in a semi can cause damage or suffer damage,
b) playing 3 games to win the GF has been and is by far the best way to get the job done
c) looking for an easy game week 1 makes no sense when you just have to back up and play again against stronger opposition the week after, where’s the benefit?
d) less risk for injury and suspension
I‘m sure we could add to the list but I’m sure it’s also pretty obvious that a top 4 finish with the aim to earn the week off has to be the best option, if your looking to avoid Melbourne then I think you are already beat.

Last edited:
Not necessarily. The Roosters are probably going to be without Radley and still have to play Souths and Canberra, both games they could quite likely lose, particularly if they play like they played last night.

Top 4 is still achievable for us - if we keep winning and winning well.

If we continue our WWWL record and finish 4th, we will win the premiership haha

The Roosters only have to drop one game and they play the Rabbits in two weeks. We would then be on equal points and I suspect our for and against will be better. We're already 18 points differential ahead of them and I'm hoping Manly send the Parra side for a loop tonight.

Not necessarily. The Roosters are probably going to be without Radley and still have to play Souths and Canberra, both games they could quite likely lose, particularly if they play like they played last night.

Top 4 is still achievable for us - if we keep winning and winning well.
The Roosters only have to drop one game and they play the Rabbits in two weeks. We would then be on equal points and I suspect our for and against will be better. We're already 18 points differential ahead of them and I'm hoping Manly send the Parra side for a loop tonight.

But this is taking into account we lose round 25 against NQLD. Which is why we need Roosters to drop two games.

I’m going off our form line of WWWL since round 5

if we finish 5th then we lose at the big dance.

But this is taking into account we lose round 25 against NQLD. Which is why we need Roosters to drop two games.

I’m going off our form line of WWWL since round 5

if we finish 5th then we lose at the big dance.

Ah the half empty scenario. Might happen, though the Cows are pretty poor at present. More likely that Canberra is the danger side, but that doesn't fit that scenario

Win all of our remaining reg season games and I believe we are certs for 4th spot. We could still drop a match (not against the Eels though) and still finish 4th but we would really be relying on other results to fall our way

Win all of our remaining reg season games and I believe we are certs for 4th spot. We could still drop a match (not against the Eels though) and still finish 4th but we would really be relying on other results to fall our way
You’d have to think South’s will beat Easts so we just need to win every game and yes 4th should be ours.

Only thing that concerns me is I can't remember the last time we won more than 3 in a row... even if we beat eels, we will prob drop a match to one of the mediocre teams...

Oh and I didn't even mention the Eels, for obvious reasons @:D
Like I was saying (lol)
Sad Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

This game against Canberra is going to be very tough. The Raiders will look to bash us and have it all on the line. If they lose, it is season over for them. This game was always going to be a much harder test than the Eels.

I really like DeLuis defending in the middle and his hit-ups have a lot more starch than they did in his first three outings. I know people might laugh at this but he is in my top 17. We have so many atttacking weapons, I think we need to add defensive guns to help us get over the Storm, Penrith and Souths.

Jake, DeLuis and Crocker really shore up that middle.

We haven't made top 4 since 2014. Golden eagles era, top 4 was always the bare minimum. Let's stop with the "5th may be better." Top 4 is an achievement from where we were at the start of the year, and plus we do have a chance against Storm week 1. We counting on souths beating chooks in round 24, need to get this raiders game out the way, that's the danger game for us when it comes to our top 4 charge. And then it should come down to for and against where we secure our 4th spot.

We haven't made top 4 since 2014. Golden eagles era, top 4 was always the bare minimum. Let's stop with the "5th may be better." Top 4 is an achievement from where we were at the start of the year, and plus we do have a chance against Storm week 1. We counting on souths beating chooks in round 24, need to get this raiders game out the way, that's the danger game for us when it comes to our top 4 charge. And then it should come down to for and against where we secure our 4th spot.

We would have gone alright in 2014 if we didn’t lose both Jamie Buhrer and Matt Ballin literally on the eve of the finals. It cost us the minor premiership and took away our main hooking options for the finals series. Had those two not been injured, I think we would have made the grand final at a minimum in 2014

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7