• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As long as the Riff smash the Eels all is well. We need to feel like our backs are against the wall. We lacked intensity and focus just week against the dogs and we can’t afford another performance like that again this year. Let’s go Manly.

I'd say there is NO chance Storm throw a game to avoid playing us and have to play Bunnies. Absolutely no way! It's also crazy thinking it's better to finish 5th! How many teams have won the comp from outside top 4? Pretty sure it's a big fat zero! Our only chance to win the comp is to finish 4th and hope to knock off either Panthers or Storm week 1. Any other scenario makes it too hard

I'd say there is NO chance Storm throw a game to avoid playing us and have to play Bunnies. Absolutely no way! It's also crazy thinking it's better to finish 5th! How many teams have won the comp from outside top 4? Pretty sure it's a big fat zero! Our only chance to win the comp is to finish 4th and hope to knock off either Panthers or Storm week 1. Any other scenario makes it too hard
Since 1990, only 2, being:
1993 Broncos 5th regular season
1995 Bulldogs 6th regular season

1993 doesn't count because it was a different finals system (only 5 teams) so it has happened once in 25 years and that being the very first year the new finals system was introduced. We are way better off coming 4th
100% and it was always this way regardless of who the opposition may or may not have been, playing for certain scenarios based on the belief it will somehow miraculously be easier or a more convenient way to win the GF is somewhat delusional IMO. Top 4 is the best road in with or without the history, next weeks game is the one that can make or break the deal.

In keeping with the thread title and channeling some Morgan Harper

Hello, is it me you're looking for?

I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted and my arms are open wide
'Cause you know just what to say, and you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much, Top 4....I love you

It's been 7 years since we've had a chance to look down from the top tier of the table at those that have floundered. We've had a remarkable turn around given our start to the season, so to be playing off for a top 4 spot and two bites at the cherry is amazing. Needs some luck and everything to click for us to go all the way I reckon, but a win today certainly starts that last leg of the journey off on the right foot.

I think a win is certain, what is uncertain is how much it will cost us in injury or suspension. I'm hoping the Cows put in an energetic first 15-20 minutes then face the reality of losing and just cruise through the rest without the need for too much violent play, en route to their summer holiday.

What a superlative effort from the boys to get 4th spot.

I watched the early games against the Rorters and the Riff where we were obliterated and the team had zero confidence and to see them turn that around not only from that hopeless position but to become an imposing premiership threat is marvellous.

I am glad that I got to see a few games before the lockdown and you could see what was brewing. Now they have the ability to get out of a scrap and put teams away when they get the chance and this is brilliant for the rest of this season and seasons to come.

Des Hasler deserves so much credit for staying strong when everything was against the team and he is being rewarded by the harmony in the team and how much they love playing together.

This is some achievement and really sets us up for a crack at this years premiership and be a force in the next few seasons!

What a superlative effort from the boys to get 4th spot.

I watched the early games against the Rorters and the Riff where we were obliterated and the team had zero confidence and to see them turn that around not only from that hopeless position but to become an imposing premiership threat is marvellous.

I am glad that I got to see a few games before the lockdown and you could see what was brewing. Now they have the ability to get out of a scrap and put teams away when they get the chance and this is brilliant for the rest of this season and seasons to come.

Des Hasler deserves so much credit for staying strong when everything was against the team and he is being rewarded by the harmony in the team and how much they love playing together.

This is some achievement and really sets us up for a crack at this years premiership and be a force in the next few seasons!
Yep, a massive achievement from where we were after Rd 4.
-122 and stone motherless.

I think at one stage we had around 9 of our Top 30 out but on the flipside it fast tracked the likes of Schu, Guac, Sipley which we may not have seen as much of.
Only two of our Top 30 haven’t had a run.

Even DeLuis got more game time than he would’ve imagined.

Who would’ve thought Lawton would make such an impact when he got a chance.

To think we’ve only lost four times in the last 20 games, awesome.

No one has home field, so finishing 4th or 1st is now the same thing.
Not completely true, our game is to be played at the SSC where they have been playing for the best part of the last 2 seasons and I don’t think they have tasted defeat there yet (we will fix that stat) so it’s basically a home away from home ground advantage to them, won’t have the same effect as travelling to AAMI park

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6