• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The more I think about it (and no snide remarks please...I do think...sometimes), Manly would probably be better off coming fifth or sixth, rather than fourth. No doubt discussed before but I dont read everything here, but facing Melbourne first up could knock Manly about, whether they win or lose. Playing The Dragons or Raiders would be an easy start to the finals and keep them fresh for the bigger games as they go. Better to not to face the Storm until the GF. I think they are the ones who stand in a premiership's way for Manly (mind you I'm in a state of delusion here, but what the heck)

I reckon if they play this weekends remaining games in place of round 23 …cancel the scheduled games for round 23… we will make top 4

The more I think about it (and no snide remarks please...I do think...sometimes), Manly would probably be better off coming fifth or sixth, rather than fourth. No doubt discussed before but I dont read everything here, but facing Melbourne first up could knock Manly about, whether they win or lose. Playing The Dragons or Raiders would be an easy start to the finals and keep them fresh for the bigger games as they go. Better to not to face the Storm until the GF. I think they are the ones who stand in a premiership's way for Manly (mind you I'm in a state of delusion here, but what the heck)
Yeh Bomb Voyage its probably a dumb idea. But then I've got lots of them to use up and I might as well use them here

Pretty easy now. Manly beats Storm, Panthers beat Chooks and Souths beat Eels by 60 and we're in :)
Doesn't really matter until round 25 of course.

As the finals will now all be in QLD, there will be no home ground advantages, unless Titans jag a spot.

That means teams finishing in 5th to 8th are really all in the same position. If Manly powers on into 5th and the Dragoons somehow limp into 8th, makes no difference when kickoff comes in the first semi.

The only advantage left on the table, is being in the top 4.

I think that means if there is any chance Manly can finish 4th, they have to go all out to get it.

As the finals will now all be in QLD, there will be no home ground advantages, unless Titans jag a spot.

That means teams finishing in 5th to 8th are really all in the same position. If Manly powers on into 5th and the Dragoons somehow limp into 8th, makes no difference when kickoff comes in the first semi.

I think that means if there is any chance Manly can finish 4th, they have to go all out to get it.
I thought that they loved us up there in Qld!

Agree. I thought we blew our chance but we are right in the hunt for a top 4. Not ideal having to play Melbourne 1st week of semis but if they can jag that win they would more than likely avoid Panthers and Storm again until the GF. Definitely gotta go for that top 4 and go all in to beat Melbourne week 1.

Roosters have:

Broncos
Dragons

Rabbitohs
Raiders

Eels have:

Sea Eagles
Cowboys
Storm
Panthers

We have:

Eels
Raiders
Bulldogs
Cowboys

I think Roosters are most likely to get top 4 given we are banking on them losing against the Rabbitohs, who themselves have nothing to gain from slogging it out.

If we learn our lessons from yesterday and can cover Paseka being out, then we can win the rest of the regular season games.

Roosters have:

Broncos
Dragons

Rabbitohs
Raiders

Eels have:

Sea Eagles
Cowboys
Storm
Panthers

We have:

Eels
Raiders
Bulldogs
Cowboys

I think Roosters are most likely to get top 4 given we are banking on them losing against the Rabbitohs, who themselves have nothing to gain from slogging it out.

If we learn our lessons from yesterday and can cover Paseka being out, then we can win the rest of the regular season games.

We do look like No 5, which I still don't think is that bad. Parra is gone and I think Manly will thump them next week. Our only hope is for the Rabbits to give SC a pasting. Unlikely but our for and against I suspect will be better.

Neither the Roosters nor the Eels are playing that well of late. A win last night would have been huge for our chances but I still think we are a very good chance of going past both of them.

Roosters have:

Broncos
Dragons

Rabbitohs
Raiders

Eels have:

Sea Eagles
Cowboys
Storm
Panthers

We have:

Eels
Raiders
Bulldogs
Cowboys

I think we win our last 4 which means if Roosters drop 1 game we should sneak into 4th with a superior for and against.

Yea it will come down to for and against between us and the chooks. I mean I can also see a desperate Raiders maybe upsetting the chooks in the last round. Time will tell, we need to focus on ending Parra's top 4 chances by giving them a beating next week.

After this match against the Storm, I suspect Manly, as long as they take confidence out of that game, will thump Parra

Yea it will come down to for and against between us and the chooks. I mean I can also see a desperate Raiders maybe upsetting the chooks in the last round. Time will tell, we need to focus on ending Parra's top 4 chances by giving them a beating next week.
Yeah could come right down to the last game of the season. Every game is so important here

Playing storm week one just sounds like a bad start to a finals campaign

Storm are coming to the end of a long run, I fully expect them to stumble.
Panthers have already stumbled but have a little time to regroup, they are a chance.
Chooks are nuisance value only, can take out a few good players by fowl play.
Souths are a real chance, been under the radar pretty much all year due to an allegedly weak pack, which I don't buy.
Manly are sitting exactly where we want to be as of now, but there's still a few twists and turns before the whole thing plays out.
I think we are looking good for that top 4 spot and if we get it, look out!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6