• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Don't count your chickens. Trent will coach like never before this week, there is no game he'd rather win. And his doggy players will play with the freedom of those with nothing to lose, because they've already lost everything.
Big danger game, we may only win by 20 or so.

That dogs game still haunts me. We finished stronger and when snake went for field goal to win us the match Reynolds was 3m offside and should have penalised. Instead as usual since the 2013 gf key calls did not go our way and Hodko went up and Kicked a one pointer at the other end. We were stitched up again in 2017 against Penrith with That ridiculous try that was given to peachey and then again in 2019 when Jake was sent to the bin
2019 hurt. I was there at olympic park for that semi, after we bravely beat sharks at brookie. it was when we introduce Ola kuatu.

Cook is out with a quad injury not being risked on Friday.

Seriously have bad vibes for Friday night think easts with Cook out will do it easy.

I hate having to rely on souths

Cook is out with a quad injury not being risked on Friday.

Seriously have bad vibes for Friday night think easts with Cook out will do it easy.

I hate having to rely on souths
Doesn't matter the Raiders will get them in the last round. Des let Ricky have a beer with him last week and Ricky will be keen to stay in Des's good books ;)

Don't count your chickens. Trent will coach like never before this week, there is no game he'd rather win. And his doggy players will play with the freedom of those with nothing to lose, because they've already lost everything.
Big danger game, we may only win by 20 or so.
Agree don’t think it will be 66-0.

Maybe 46 only which is piss poor.

If there is any gamesmanship by rabbits they rest players and should let the roosters win. Means they won't play storm until gf (as roosters won't beat storm week 1) if they beat the panthers week 1. Because if they win, we are more likely to beat storm week 1 than roosters, and rabbits don't want storm week 3. So if they lose now, back themselves week 1 vs panthers, and would verse most likely us or roosters week 3 for our third games in finals...hard task for either team.

So if Roosters win vs Souths, then to finish 4th Manly need to win both remaining games & hope Raiders beat Roosters.

If Roosters lose to Souths & Manly flog the Dogs, then Manly can probably rest players vs Cows and still hold 4th place on for/against even if Roosters beat Raiders?

Roosters are +159. If they lose to Souths then that gets reduced.

Manly are +206. A Manly win vs Dogs increases that number.

If there is any gamesmanship by rabbits they rest players and should let the roosters win. Means they won't play storm until gf (as roosters won't beat storm week 1) if they beat the panthers week 1. Because if they win, we are more likely to beat storm week 1 than roosters, and rabbits don't want storm week 3. So if they lose now, back themselves week 1 vs panthers, and would verse most likely us or roosters week 3 for our third games in finals...hard task for either team.
Problem is if they lose to Penrith they have to play an extra game and then play a fresh Storm/Manly/Roosters in week 3. I think Bennett will be focused on getting their confidence and momentum up to the point where they believe they can beat anyone.

If Roosters lose to Souths & Manly flog the Dogs, then Manly can probably rest players vs Cows and still hold 4th place on for/against even if Roosters beat Raiders?
The advantage we have is that we'll know the result of the Chooks game in the last round before Manly's game v Cows.
If we do make 4th then resting some players wouldn't hurt, because we'll be playing Storm who will have an extra day to prepare than we would.

Too many options at this stage so I'm sure Manly and all the others are only focused on winning each game.

So if Roosters win vs Souths, then to finish 4th Manly need to win both remaining games & hope Raiders beat Roosters.

Roosters are +159. If they lose to Souths then that gets reduced.

Manly are +206. A Manly win vs Dogs increases that number.
We couldn't rest players even if Roosters lose to Bunnies. If Roosters then beat Raiders and we lost cos we rested players then we would end up 5th.
We need to win our last 2 games and hope Roosters lose 1

We couldn't rest players even if Roosters lose to Bunnies. If Roosters then beat Raiders and we lost cos we rested players then we would end up 5th.
That's what I was referring to - in R 25 Chooks play Raiders on Thursday, we don't play Cows until Saturday.
So if they've lost to Souths and we've beaten Dogs then by Thursday night we'll know - If Raiders get them (unlikely) then we may not even need to beat the Cows as we have a superior for and against.

If we do finish 5th, it's not the end of the world. If this happens, we get to play the 8th placed team that has probably limped over the line into 8th spot. Let the Storm play a torrid game against the 4th placed side, maybe pick up a injury or two, and a suspension, just saying !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8