He can go. I don't understand it. I'm sick of being loyal.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks mate I'm Devo.. We were best mates.. View attachment 4910
My precious once in a lifetime dog called Ralphie simply vanished without a trace in June 2012. I have thought of him every day since then. He was 10 years old when he disappeared so I guess he is gone one way or another. I wish I knew what happened to him, not knowing has been torture.

I feel your pain.

Has anyone noticed that this team is made up of 7 to 8 different clubs that these players came from and that is not including the coach. How is the old Manly culture can to be implemented, IMPOSSIBLE
I think kite, the Stewart's, matai, Kennedy, Orford, and even Foran and DCE were pretty important to our culture during our recent period of success. None of them were local juniors.

So, we only pick kids that were born and bred on the beaches now do we?

FMD just because Brian Kelly comes from Ballina it doesn't mean he's not going to " buy in".
Buy into what, they have lost 7 from nine at
Brookvale. And a coaching record that is not great.

I think kite, the Stewart's, matai, Kennedy, Orford, and even Foran and DCE were pretty important to our culture during our recent period of success. None of them were local juniors.
Different times, plus we had players who coached the team

I guess I am a pissweak fan. But I'm a pretty good supporter. Fans show up in all the gear and rah rah rah for the team. Supporters are confident in their knowledge of the game and the team and love a forum like this to vent their concerns and worries. I'm worried we let a great potential dummy half go. And in JB potentially the clubs best ever, for a couple of Trent's Penrith Lackeys. We lost that game at the ruck.
I thought that you said you were done.
Go have a lie down & then some milk & cookies.

Thoughts loyal fans?
My thoughts haven't changed from the moment I saw the team sheet for round 1, 2016. Nothing has changed, in fact we have gone backwards. I have two questions:

1. Could anyone discern a game plan out there today. seriously, please someone enlighten me.
2. Who will save us from the spoon???????

Yeah you're right we were terrible , I think matty johns was right it takes a manly man as a coach to have success at manly, and we are never gonna have any under barret
Yeah last week I could understand to an extent becuase we had 35% footy but today had no excuses. Everyone was poor barring the turbos, Kelly and Uate. And it's got to stop. Baz needs to go.[/QUOT
Yeah last week I could understand to an extent becuase we had 35% footy but today had no excuses. Everyone was poor barring the turbos, Kelly and Uate. And it's got to stop. Baz needs to go.
Yeah last week I could understand to an extent becuase we had 35% footy but today had no excuses. Everyone was poor barring the turbos, Kelly and Uate. And it's got to stop. Baz needs to go.

Thoughts loyal fans?
I got nothing Top End.
Cept maybe our game seems to go down hill when Jake has a rest.
I do think with too many clean outs we are left with too many players who dunno how to win at Brookie. ( I hope we win somewhere ).
I said last year I would've preferred we bought young and build a culture.

trent is not a worried man, he is just a dumb inexperienced coach period. a worried coach would be fuming and making better decisions with game plays, choice of players and lift team spirits, looks at soufs, no inglis and they lifted , TB finds excuses not answers. He is not a leader.

I copped so much **** for saying what basically everyone here has said today, in other threads. Where are all those posters. I'd love to have the time to go through all the dummy spit ratings I got and 'if you don't like it duck off' comments and match them up with what you have written tonight.

My precious once in a lifetime dog called Ralphie simply vanished without a trace in June 2012. I have thought of him every day since then. He was 10 years old when he disappeared so I guess he is gone one way or another. I wish I knew what happened to him, not knowing has been torture.

I feel your pain.
So sorry mate - that must be the worst thing ever..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7