He can go. I don't understand it. I'm sick of being loyal.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Trent has no idea. I was willing to give him a chance. Chances done. Korisau is crap. Lewis brown is crap. We had better options. Perret is a fat schoolboy champ who doesn't like the tough stuff. Thanks Des.
Green was melbournes extra. And he can duck right off.

Did Curtis sironen play?

I'm pretty sure Jamie Buhrer did.

Piss off Aku uate you hopeless myth.

I'm done.

See you 2019, maybe.

Hey @Turbo1 maybe you can hope everyone in the comp gets a serious injury and then you can cheer about it and we can 'Bradbury' ourselves a premiership. Grow up kid.

If we are to be competitive we must:
1. Drop Mr Plod. He is simply not good enough anymore. Forget loyalty. Discard all the crap written about him being ready to repay Manly this season; he is too old and too slow. There must be a rawboned prop in the Manly Workers team we can replace him with until Darcy returns
2. Tom Turbo must get more involved. He is our main attacking weapon and, despite not having much ball, we need him to put points on the board. We don't have much strike power without him.
Apart from those glaring observations there were some positive signs, and I think this is a better team than in 2016.

You already made your valid point earlier today top end. Get a grip precious - lay off turbo
Mate he gave me a disagree with my summation of Api and Brown as our hookers. I watched the game and saw not a single fluent ball to any of our players forwards or halves. I also apologised for being harsh about him cheering for a potentially career threatening injury for one of the best players I have ever seen play the game.

As you said a valid point. I'm not precious I'm disappointed. All around. Gave Barret the benefit of the doubt all year last year and waited to see what this one brought but when Jamie Buhrer is turning out for the Knights and Matt Parcel for Leeds you have to wonder what's going on with our abysmal ruck speed, ruck penetration, and balls to halves who have a breeze at there back's and a ball passed above their heads or below their knees, or five seconds too late to capitalise.

Bring in Hastings ASAP
He will add steel and aggression in the middle....plus he can pass
Turbo...our Turbo is a good kid...maybe a bit over the top like me and everyone else, but that's part of it....
Calm down FFS - next week will win well and all will be happy at 1 - 1

Mate he gave me a disagree with my summation of Api and Brown as our hookers. I watched the game and saw not a single fluent ball to any of our players forwards or halves. I also apologised for being harsh about him cheering for a potentially career threatening injury for one of the best players I have ever seen play the game.

As you said a valid point. I'm not precious I'm disappointed. All around. Gave Barret the benefit of the doubt all year last year and waited to see what this one brought but when Jamie Buhrer is turning out for the Knights and Matt Parcel for Leeds you have to wonder what's going on with our abysmal ruck speed, ruck penetration, and balls to halves who have a breeze at there back's and a ball passed above their heads or below their knees, or five seconds too late to capitalise.
a much better summation

fark have a cry why don't you
what a pissweak fan you are
I guess I am a pissweak fan. But I'm a pretty good supporter. Fans show up in all the gear and rah rah rah for the team. Supporters are confident in their knowledge of the game and the team and love a forum like this to vent their concerns and worries. I'm worried we let a great potential dummy half go. And in JB potentially the clubs best ever, for a couple of Trent's Penrith Lackeys. We lost that game at the ruck.

I guess I am a pissweak fan. But I'm a pretty good supporter. Fans show up in all the gear and rah rah rah for the team. Supporters are confident in their knowledge of the game and the team and love a forum like this to vent their concerns and worries. I'm worried we let a great potential dummy half go. And in JB potentially the clubs best ever, for a couple of Trent's Penrith Lackeys. We lost that game at the ruck.
fair points :)
i'd say i had an emotional response to your initial emotional post

in terms of content though:
trent's ok for my money. the lads out there are having a dig for each other. getting a team to work together is for for me the primary responsibility of the head coach, and it seems like he's doing that.

Uate looks better than anticipated.
Sironen was good too, looked to be involved and showed a touch more class than your average forward.

i think we lost because we weren't able to build pressure.
sure api's delivery is average at best, (i'd love to see hastings get a run in that position) but our ruck speed was ok and we didn't get pinged a lot for holding in the play the ball, which was happening all last year.

it's not all bad :)

There are no BAD fans on here
We all have opinions and deserve too
Personally, feel we went OK, under the circumstances today and plenty of ....average calls...offside, strips, laying in the ruck, hands on ball ect
With possession we had and admittedly , some clunky, desperate attack...were a 6 out of 10
Plenty of room to improve - yes - but think we will ....sad part for me....always want thenow...but an see it's 2018/19 we really threaten...

Bring in Hastings ASAP
He will add steel and aggression in the middle....plus he can pass
Turbo...our Turbo is a good kid...maybe a bit over the top like me and everyone else, but that's part of it....
Calm down FFS - next week will win well and all will be happy at 1 - 1

Great call legend. I think on a dry track, we beat the Bunnies next week. I'm pretty confident to be honest. I'd go:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Dylan Walker
04. Brian Kelly
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Brenton Lawrence
09. Jackson Hastings
10. Addin Fanu-Blake
11. Marty Taupau
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Lloyd Perrett
16. Nate Myles
17. Frank Winterstein

Great call legend. I think on a dry track, we beat the Bunnies next week. I'm pretty confident to be honest. I'd go:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Dylan Walker
04. Brian Kelly
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Brenton Lawrence
09. Jackson Hastings
10. Addin Fanu-Blake
11. Marty Taupau
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Lloyd Perrett
16. Nate Myles
17. Frank Winterstein

All day
THAT team IS the way to go...

Hope Trent does look because Ryan has NAILED it

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Dylan Walker
04. Brian Kelly
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Brenton Lawrence
09. Jackson Hastings
10. Addin Fanu-Blake
11. Marty Taupau
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Lloyd Perrett
16. Nate Myles
17. Frank Winterstein

Fair team but for me take a chance on someone other then brown.

On ch9 lead up that the only pkayer missing is Lussick. So they see this as the team.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Dylan Walker
04. Brian Kelly
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Brenton Lawrence
09. Jackson Hastings
10. Addin Fanu-Blake
11. Marty Taupau
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Lloyd Perrett
16. Nate Myles
17. Frank Winterstein

I tried really hard to get used to Api being first choice 9. I have always said I love his enthusiasm and natural footballing ability. But I always thought that would be tempered with an out and out ball player like(well last year pre-disastrous injuries, Parcel) Hastings or Cullen. Lewis Brown isn't the worst player in the game but he is a long way away from being the 40th best hooker or the 30th best back rower. Api needs that 14 role. Hastings, Lussick, or Cullen needs to start 9.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8