Hayne Plane Grounded?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read what he has been charged for.

But is there any info on what he is alleged to have done to this woman?

Snake was charged with sexual assault, specifically digital (fingers) penetration.

Though as we all know it was a totally bogus attempt by the girl and her father to get easy money from a high profile sportsman. The jury saw it that way also. Unfortunately though the damage to Snake's reputation was done because even now there are some who still call him a rapist despite that he was completely innocent.

Exactly.
A big reason why he moved to Melbourne, relative anonymity ( for a high profile sportsman).

And, yes I still have plenty of mates that call him a rapist - albeit to get a rise out of me - and therein is the issue, mud sticks and even a jury can't wipe it off.

Hasn't been a good week for the happy clappers at Hillsong ..... the Devil is testing them .... and only your donation can make a difference .... please send chqs to @Woodsie PO Box #fighttheDevilforJesusandJarryd ...
I seriously doubt that Jarhead is a member of Hillsong, as he has admitted to consensual sex and I don't think he was married to the girl/s in question. Hillsong don't approve of premarital sex so that would be at odds with their belief system wouldn't it ??

I seriously doubt that Jarhead is a member of Hillsong, as he has admitted to consensual sex and I don't think he was married to the girl/s in question. Hillsong don't approve of premarital sex so that would be at odds with their belief system wouldn't it ??
I think there was a stage when Hayne identified as a Hillsong member, but I haven’t heard him mention anything faith related for a good while.

Two "praise the Lords" a couple of Hallelujahs and a hefty tithe will cover most indiscretions .... just further prove of the devils existence and the continuing temptations placed before the righteous ..

PSS Just a reminder to send that chq ..... we can't fight him without your help Chip ....

So would a lot of Justin Bieber’s escapades, didn’t stop Hillsong trotting him out at every photo op either.

No idea if he’s still a member, but Hayne was definitely tooting the Hillsong horn at the time he knocked up Instagram girl...

All allegedly of course but isn't it a similar MO from the US case? They go back to her place, allegedly, they start something, allegedly, she starts saying no, allegedly and then JH continues in what is now an unwanted act.

Two "praise the Lords" a couple of Hallelujahs and a hefty tithe will cover most indiscretions .... just further prove of the devils existence and the continuing temptations placed before the righteous ..

PSS Just a reminder to send that chq ..... we can't fight him without your help Chip ....
Cheque's in the mail mate. Just so we are clear though, that does give me a free ride through the Pearly Gates doesn't it ??

All allegedly of course but isn't it a similar MO from the US case? They go back to her place, allegedly, they start something, allegedly, she starts saying no, allegedly and then JH continues in what is now an unwanted act.

Although I believe in the US case, she’s saying that she only ‘consented’ to sharing an Uber with him, nothing beyond that.

The snake oil, prosperity preachers are everywhere... don’t know what’s worse, their money grabbing lies, or the corruption and cover ups that can be directly attributed to the Vatican. What I do know for certain is, none of them remotely reflects the true message of salvation as recorded in the gospels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10