Hayne Killing it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Got to get me some of that God stuff, looks like it can work miracles. I assume it's not on the WADA prohibited substances list.

Good luck to Hayne, I'd say the 49ers have already got value for their investment in Hayne in terms of exposure just in this preseason. If he does make a decent fist of it then that's a bonus. As I said before the NFL structure suits Jarryd to a tee. He doesn't have to stay focused and put in for 80 minutes. He can just have his me, me, me moments and just concentrate on his very prodigious attacking skills. He'll never go down as one of the NRL greats because he wasn't the complete package, he was never consistent enough because he didn't want to regularly do the 1% plays. Moments of awesome individual brilliance, but spaced out with a lot of very so so performances.

Got to get me some of that God stuff, looks like it can work miracles. I assume it's not on the WADA prohibited substances list.

Good luck to Hayne, I'd say the 49ers have already got value for their investment in Hayne in terms of exposure just in this preseason. If he does make a decent fist of it then that's a bonus. As I said before the NFL structure suits Jarryd to a tee. He doesn't have to stay focused and put in for 80 minutes. He can just have his me, me, me moments and just concentrate on his very prodigious attacking skills. He'll never go down as one of the NRL greats because he wasn't the complete package, he was never consistent enough because he didn't want to regularly do the 1% plays. Moments of awesome individual brilliance, but spaced out with a lot of very so so performances.
Definitely drives clicks that's for sure. And the 49'ers have had a lot of bad press with players getting arrested and stuff so they need this.

Well done Jarryd. I knew you would make it, your determined and a natural, easy learner, athlete before a footy player. Can't wait to follow your dream and success. His family must be so proud

..Does anyone have any idea what he stands to earn ?

I love hearing about people making squillions when I don't............:swear:

My favourite non Manly player.

Good on you Jarryd...such a great achievement to make the 53 man roster after a few months of playing.

I wish I could fly over a watch a game but not with the Aussie dollar so low. I will be glued to the computer or TV tracking your progress.

Trex should folow him, just needs to run straight and hard for 5 minutes a game, even he has that in him

Good on you Jarryd...such a great achievement to make the 53 man roster after a few months of playing.

I wish I could fly over a watch a game but not with the Aussie dollar so low. I will be glued to the computer or TV tracking your progress.

Me too !

The Hayne plane will get massive endorsements. Popular already with the high sale of "38" Jerseys,
Down under, rags to riches, "real life Rocky Balboa", PR marketing dream. Sell the game to Aussies, get more where HE CAME FROM, . . . . They NEED a good news story to blot out the negative player safety, concussion, litigation stuff.

Channel 73 maaaaaate will be showing 3 games every week and I'm sure they'll try and feature the 49ers. It starts when the season starts.

Brilliant achievement!

All you can really say is well done. I mean the guy has balls doesn't he? When this all happened I was like others who thought this was a bit of a stunt. He'd have his own tv show about his journey which would make him a squillion without him actually making it. But happy to have egg on my face, amazing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8