Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't forget the gift that keeps on giving, Brad Arthur.
He can have Baz as his assistant.
The Dynamic duo...
images (3).jpeg

I rather we give it to anyone else, and I f***ing hate the idea of Cartwright.

You cant let this b*tch com back after what he did to us.
Have some f***ing pride Manly.
Anyone else?!?! No thanks.

I can relate to your displeasure, as even a month ago I didn't want a bar of him. However, after all we've been through in the last couple of weeks, with suggestions of (God forbid) Jason Taylor, Sheens, and even Cartwright, I'm warming to Hasler now. Yes, what he did to us was unforgivable, but with who else is on offer now I'm thinking he's the best of a bad bunch and will try to put the past behind me.

I'm sure this has been said (but i'm not reading 16 pages today), NO HASLER.

Let go of the hate and bitterness feathered friend . Every one deserves another chance to redeem them selves

I'm sure this has been said (but i'm not reading 16 pages today), NO HASLER.

Ryan copped a head knock as well during the week.

Some very interesting comments on Twitter tonight from former CEO Grant Mayer ( whom I’ve remained in regular contact with since he departed).

He is really REALLY surprised at what looks like happening.

AND, he wishes the CEO and CFO the best of luck because “ they’ll
Bloody need it”.

Unlike many on here, I could only hope Danny 'wide of the mark, make it up as he goes' Wilder is correct...

Bring back a Manly man to right the ship. We won't finish second last under him at least... with the current roster I could see instant improvement next year.

Oh and before you say he was the guy that sunk the ship he wasn't. that was achieved by the owners and boards over the past 15 years...

He’s taken us to finals for however many years, brought us to 3 grand finals, winning 2, and brought the bulldogs to however many finals, bringing them to 2 grand finals. 58% winning percentage or so, meaning he ain’t a bad coach. I think they just went stale as soon as their x-factor players left, and then sides had already adapted to their irreversible gameplan of size, meaning they were faaarked
Also, at least the Bulldogs under Hasler had a game plan ........ what was Barrett's? Lose? Play ****? He was our worst coach ever!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8