Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What about the Honourable Incomparable Immortal Zachary Robert Fulton Centre of Excellence ?
Jamie is a dead set Legend Sea eagle but we have many of them .
We only have one Honourable Incomparable Immortal and he should be honoured as often as possible
Think about it feathered friend .....
View attachment 9958

And the drive way in and through the centre could be called The Cliff Lyons Pass

the days when a kooker won the ball, not this second row feed bulls**t..

They were a different breed of human .... back in the day the local junior footy coaches would always pick the ugliest kid in the squad and play him at hooker ... the reasoning being that his mother would be the last to complain when the kid game home with broken noses and bark missing ....

But I don't miss the 5 minutes wasted every time there was a scrum to have it called back and re-set 4 times only to end up with an arbitary penalty that could have gone either way ...

Back in the 80's, there was a gym/indoor sports centre at Dee Why called RGE that was owned by 3 of the greats - Randall Gartner Eadie.
I remember that well. My dad would take me down there and wombat would teach me how to do arm curls and leg presses ( or at least try to teach me).

Back in the 80's, there was a gym/indoor sports centre at Dee Why called RGE that was owned by 3 of the greats - Randall Gartner Eadie.
Don't remind me, I joined a month before they folded :cool:

But Wombat was so sincere in his apologies that I felt those 3 could enjoy my monies without my having to exercise :inlove:

I need a tissue I just made a
Mess. :)

He’s coming home.
#makemanlygreatagain #hasler2019 #DEStiny

b9ua4g.jpg

I've seen it mentioned a couple of times that Des is the first in at 0700 - quite the achievement when he lives at Collaroy and has to drive 10 minutes to Narrabeen. I'm guessing he gets up at 0500, does his hair until 0650 and boom - he's parking outside the demountables by 0700!

Jamie Soward saying that des wont help manly. He said that our facilities are old that therefore we cant turn it around under Des. What a peanut! I'm sick of hearing this facilities bull****! Yes they are not brand new but it us a damn good training facility. I also hear there will be some nice improvements for the players when they return to training. Also remember we made 4 GFs and won 2 with these facilities. Facilities dont win games, hard work, commitment and strong leadership do

Good old Telecrap. There's an article headlining Turbo admits he's never even met Hasler.
Perhaps the fact that he would have fourteen years old when Des left Manly might have something to do with that.
Tomorrow's article might read 10 year old Manly ballboy thought Hasler was and iTunes game.
How they passed journalist school amazes me. Eeeejits!;)
He should have “confessed” to not having met Hasler. Or better still “shamefully confessed”

Jamie Soward saying that des wont help manly. He said that our facilities are old that therefore we cant turn it around under Des. What a peanut! I'm sick of hearing this facilities bull****! Yes they are not brand new but it us a damn good training facility. I also hear there will be some nice improvements for the players when they return to training. Also remember we made 4 GFs and won 2 with these facilities. Facilities dont win games, hard work, commitment and strong leadership do
Des won't let them loiter indoors.

'Arse out on the grass and learn to tackle and catch!' :fubar:

I guess Soward bounced from club to club searching for perfect facilities. Instead of being punted, moved on, squeezed out of every club he played for.

They are actually pretty new. The track was resurfaced a few months back, the gym and pool are pretty good. Not sure when they laid the turf on the fields. A few seeds may be old. It always comes back to the fact they have some demountables there and for some reason this burns up the journos...

Thanks to Barrett's inept leadership we have almost nowhere to go but up. I can't see us getting the spoon with Hasler in charge.

absolutely no chance - he will jump ship when back ending catches up with him and leave us for dead like last time

absolutely no chance - he will jump ship when back ending catches up with him and leave us for dead like last time

The issue is that Hasler was shown the door by Manly and Canterbury so we can never know what he had in mind to address the back ended contracts. Important to know though that clubs rarely stay at the top (unless they are being given an unfair advantage), and so there will always be years of less success and rebuilding in between years of being top dogs (sorry ..Sea Eagles). I doubt that Hasler would have had the same problems dealing with the back ended contracts that Barrett had. The players we have are still the basis of a winning side.

I'm not that excited about the dog coming back. I'll be convinced if he can get this side into a top 4 side. We have the players, if fit, to do so. He hasn't got control of recruitment so he can't use back ended contracts to recruit or retain, after screwing our cap and now the dogs's cap as well. Let's see how super coach goes. Yes. I'm still bitter from his last departure and he'll have to get this team firing to win back my support.

I'm not that excited about the dog coming back. I'll be convinced if he can get this side into a top 4 side. We have the players, if fit, to do so. He hasn't got control of recruitment so he can't use back ended contracts to recruit or retain, after screwing our cap and now the dogs's cap as well. Let's see how super coach goes. Yes. I'm still bitter from his last departure and he'll have to get this team firing to win back my support.
He was a dog but now he is wearing our colours again . He is a Sea eagle again
I am with you that Hasler will be my Hero only if he turns the Bastardized Barrett team into a Winning Manly team again .
He has done it before and he can do it again

He hasn't got control of recruitment so he can't use back ended contracts to recruit or retain.

Penn stated that Des will be signing-off on recruitment and retention. Crusher is our recruitment manager and he and Des have worked together for over 15 years. Yes, Des will be all but totally in control of our cap

after screwing our cap and now the dogs's cap as well..

To be fair, Des's cap management strategy was not allowed to play out at either club as he was removed mid plan.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7