Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nobody can deny that it WOULD be the second coming.
Just saying...

They have mr invisible though
That wanker. I was hoping he may have left this wonderful planet by now. He’s a nasty piece of work.

Little story. I got made redundant by Eagle Boys in 2011 as they started their slippery slide to oblivion. Well old mate Mr I and some of his friends on twitter decided he would start are rumor that I was fired for misconduct in fact sexual harassment. Now I laugh at it think it’s hilarious but at the time I was in a really dark spot being i employed and coming to terms with the sudden passing of my mother about 6 months before I lost my job. The actions of that grub made a tough time a bit worse.

That wanker. I was hoping he may have left this wonderful planet by now. He’s a nasty piece of work.

Little story. I got made redundant by Eagle Boys in 2011 as they started their slippery slide to oblivion. Well old mate Mr I and some of his friends on twitter decided he would start are rumor that I was fired for misconduct in fact sexual harassment. Now I laugh at it think it’s hilarious but at the time I was in a really dark spot being i employed and coming to terms with the sudden passing of my mother about 6 months before I lost my job. The actions of that grub made a tough time a bit worse.

That makes me irrate, reading that. What an absolute dickhead. Let me at him. I wanna throttle this kids ****ing neck.

So sorry to hear about all that mate, and I'm very glad you seemed to have come out the other side okay.

Let me know if there's anything I can do for you if you ever need anything.

How about maybe it has an "incentive" component built in? (Like all of these contracts should be) ...

So Dessie, here is $500 K to coach the team next year no matter where the team ends up...
IF - You make the eight - there will be some extra.
IF - you make the four - there will be a lot extra
IF - you make minor premier, well...
Get my drift?

lest we forget, De$$ie wants to come back.

Just watched that interview he had the other night. In writing on the papers he didn’t sound all that specific, though in the video he looked so happy to have this opportunity to return again. He’s learnt from his past obviously, can’t wait till the announcement though I think we can lock it all in. Monday I heard to be the day.

Terrible actions on their part, I’m very glad you were able to push through it. Cyber bullying (if that’s the right term) is such low behaviour.

Terrible actions on their part, I’m very glad you were able to push through it. Cyber bullying (if that’s the right term) is such low behaviour.

We all, or most , love a bit of banter on social media but it can get VERY personal and intense.

The Ignore / Block function is very important.

http://newslocal.smedia.com.au/manly-daily/
Bottom left TAB/Sports cover

Why Hasler's Our Man
TranslateArticle.aspx
http://newslocal.smedia.com.au/manly-daily/TranslateArticle.aspx?doc=NLTMLD/2018/10/20&entity=ar06404

Bottom left TAB/Sports

Penn’s confidence in new coach at Manly

Jon Geddes

SEA Eagles chairman Scott Penn says the club’s fans should start getting excited with the announcement of the new head coach early next week.

But yesterday he would not confirm that Manly premiership-winning coach Des Hasler has the job.

Asked if he was confident the club had found the right man Penn said: “Yes. We are still in final negotiations but we are close.”

He said one of the attributes that made Hasler an attractive candidate was his history.

“He knows the facilities, he knows what we need to do to be successful,” Penn said.

And Penn said the time it had taken to resolve the coaching position was not a matter for concern.

“It’s purely a function of people being overseas and there is no problem,” Penn said. “It’s really just been a timing issue, getting everyone in the same room.”

Penn’s message to Sea Eagles fans ahead of the coaching appointment and the upcoming season was to be excited.

“We’ve said for some time that we are doing everything we can to turn it around,” Penn said.

“And we are putting those pillars in place.

“This year we’ve had a number of distractions, some out of our control, some self-inflicted.

“It’s really about making sure 2019 is focused on what we need to do.”

Penn said the club was looking to improving the training facilities but what they had now was adequate.

And the appointment of the position of recruitment manager would happen in due course.

Last edited:
http://newslocal.smedia.com.au/manly-daily/
Bottom left TAB/Sports cover

Why Hasler's Our Man
TranslateArticle.aspx
http://newslocal.smedia.com.au/manly-daily/TranslateArticle.aspx?doc=NLTMLD/2018/10/20&entity=ar06404

Bottom left TAB/Sports

Penn’s confidence in new coach at Manly

Jon Geddes

SEA Eagles chairman Scott Penn says the club’s fans should start getting excited with the announcement of the new head coach early next week.

But yesterday he would not confirm that Manly premiership-winning coach Des Hasler has the job.

Asked if he was confident the club had found the right man Penn said: “Yes. We are still in final negotiations but we are close.”

He said one of the attributes that made Hasler an attractive candidate was his history.

“He knows the facilities, he knows what we need to do to be successful,” Penn said.

And Penn said the time it had taken to resolve the coaching position was not a matter for concern.

“It’s purely a function of people being overseas and there is no problem,” Penn said. “It’s really just been a timing issue, getting everyone in the same room.”

Penn’s message to Sea Eagles fans ahead of the coaching appointment and the upcoming season was to be excited.

“We’ve said for some time that we are doing everything we can to turn it around,” Penn said.

“And we are putting those pillars in place.

“This year we’ve had a number of distractions, some out of our control, some self-inflicted.

“It’s really about making sure 2019 is focused on what we need to do.”

Penn said the club was looking to improving the training facilities but what they had now was adequate.

And the appointment of the position of recruitment manager would happen in due course.
"Due course".
The new nextweek...

If the Penns don't want to commit alot of cash I think it's time for them to sell some of the clubs shares or sell the club completely tbh. Maybe buying a leagues club could be ideal for the Penns?

It had better be Hasler. Saying the fans will be happy,in the midst of all these Hasler rumours, only for the announcement to be Cartwright, would be a massive slap in the face.

Hasler must win back disgruntled fans, not just win games

Central to the Des Hasler rebuild at Manly is the need to re-engage with the disenfranchised Manly fan base.

Of course, it will be football first, but the Manly club is on the nose with a large number of fans who complain to this columnist and via various forms of social media about how they have given up on the Sea Eagles because of the politics or people involved. This is more prominent with Manly than with any other club – even a basket case such as Parramatta.

Hasler has sat back and watched what has gone on and addressing the fans’ anger will be part of his second coming.

Hasler is a single-minded individual and a winner, but he is going to have to rely on his fighting instincts as Manly simply don’t have money to spend on players. At least that should appease the critics of his list-management skills. It will be his charm and his renowned love of his players that will help attract talent to the club.

There are few players who don’t like Hasler. And no shortage of stories about the quirky mentor. Including the time he decided he was going to run a marathon.

He told his Bulldogs players he had worked out that the distance from his home on the northern beaches to Belmore was about the marathon distance and the next day he was going to run to work.

With no preparation. He said he’d leave home at 3am and would be there in time for training.

The players couldn’t believe their ears, so a group of them decided to get to Belmore at 6am to watch him limp in. Some time before 7am Des arrived in running gear ... in his wife’s car.

I reminded Hasler about it during the week. He says he didn’t factor in the hills around Cremorne and found himself facing the prospect of running on busy roads as the sun was coming up. He knew he’d cop it from the public, so he called his wife to pick him up. ‘‘I was hoping to do it under the cover of darkness,’’ he recalled with a laugh.

In other words, he wants to be under the radar. That won’t be easy to do, but under Hasler, with the community on board and with the world against them, Manly will be nuisance value to start with and a growing force again as the team lives and breathes the Hasler way.

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/sp...-fans-not-just-win-games-20181020-p50ayo.html

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8