Hasler or Barrett NOW

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BREAKING: The @NRL_Bulldogs have called a board meeting for tomorrow to discuss coach Des Hasler's future. More details @FOXNRL

Interesting to see @readingtheplay says his Mail is Barrett will take over.

And Laurie Daly for Manly

Des to NSW coach o_O

The more I read Reading The Play, the more I see someone with a major agenda against Manly. Hence, grain of salt from me.

Yes whoever he is ( and yes I'm a follower) I've seen a bit of Manly bashing over the time.

He's Brisbane based, so clearly a Maroon die hard, and very possibly a Donkey rider, so unsurprising.

Would be a terrible move in my opinion, would take us back a decade and sadly for De$ whilst back then he was a success, but the games changed and De$mond hasn't!

I can't believe I did it but I read a bit of the kennel a few days ago & someone posted the board are meeting regarding des and the coaching position and he was to be replaced by a decorated coach.

That wouldn't be Barrett but it would make sense the way the dogs operate. They signed Des up when he had a year to run with us which meant Des had to go.

If they do in fact sign Barrett up for 2019, he won't be able to stay for next year. We'd have to let him go the same as we did Hasler. Plus the dogs would throw a lot of money his way as they're desperate.

of course it all could be horsesh*t!

From The Kennel

"Des to be named as CEO, Crusher will be taking over catering at ANZ, Toovey to be announced as head coach & our home game at Mt Smart each year will be changed to Brookvale & finally Eagle Rock will be our new team song"

The more I read Reading The Play, the more I see someone with a major agenda against Manly. Hence, grain of salt from me.

Exactly.

derp de derp I'm a JoUrNo! I rEpOrT lIkE tHiS......

Step one: Report a fact (dogs board meeting)
step two: Throw something disruptive about Manly in there that's false (Barrett to be the new coach)
Step three: Probably lurk on here to see if we all throw our arms up in despair.

Exactly.

derp de derp I'm a JoUrNo! I rEpOrT lIkE tHiS......

Step one: Report a fact (dogs board meeting)
step two: Throw something disruptive about Manly in there that's false (Barrett to be the new coach)
Step three: Probably lurk on here to see if we all throw our arms up in despair.

I like the lurk ... lurking is an under-rated past time.

Yes whoever he is ( and yes I'm a follower) I've seen a bit of Manly bashing over the time.

He's Brisbane based, so clearly a Maroon die hard, and very possibly a Donkey rider, so unsurprising.

Would be a terrible move in my opinion, would take us back a decade and sadly for De$ whilst back then he was a success, but the games changed and De$mond hasn't!
Used to be at Norths apparently and hates Bozo

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8