Hasler or Barrett NOW

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Des has lost the dressing room over there.
How he can't see that I don't know.
Or maybe he can and is just more stubborn than I thought.
Our players want to play for Baz.
Keep it that way.

Des doesn't have much cattle to work with this year - aging squad and underperfoming halves. You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear. He's made the finals over there every year hasn't he ? including two GF's - this year has been an abject failure though.

As much as I love Des I have to go with Barrett he's proven that he loves the club and the players and that he is a great coach. The game plans are great our attack is number 1 or close too it our defense is strong and all without over a million on the sidelines. He should get coach of the year but that sack of wine Bellamy will.

As for dessie boy... i was very very cut when he left us we all loved him and he betrayed us for the fing bulldogs. iv always said that if Des stayed we pull of seen a dynasty like no other winning 3 possibly 4 premierships in a row. 2011-2014. In 2012 the dogs were in the gf lol we were in the gf 2013 and came equal 1st in 2014. we had the team and players in the right form. 2013 was the ultimate robbing and I burn for toovs he deserved that ring! As did Lyon matai and the Stewarts. but alas life us cruel and uncertain and now dessie boy is eating **** with a spoon. The Warriors will be his best option poor bugger

I have been waiting six long years for Hasler to fall. The anticipation is killing me. I think the Dogs should just pay him out and put Dean Pay in charge. He seems like a good fit for whatever the Canterbury 'culture' may be. As someone said on the Kennel, to pay him out would only be a day's worth of pokies money.

And 'Bred, not bought'. What a joke!!

sorry but I must correct you its moors not moops.. Cheers

As much as I love Des I have to go with Barrett he's proven that he loves the club and the players and that he is a great coach. The game plans are great our attack is number 1 or close too it our defense is strong and all without over a million on the sidelines. He should get coach of the year but that sack of wine Bellamy will.

As for dessie boy... i was very very cut when he left us we all loved him and he betrayed us for the fing bulldogs. iv always said that if Des stayed we pull of seen a dynasty like no other winning 3 possibly 4 premierships in a row. 2011-2014. In 2012 the dogs were in the gf lol we were in the gf 2013 and came equal 1st in 2014. we had the team and players in the right form. 2013 was the ultimate robbing and I burn for toovs he deserved that ring! As did Lyon matai and the Stewarts. but alas life us cruel and uncertain and now dessie boy is eating **** with a spoon. The Warriors will be his best option poor bugger

Probably time to update the user name and photo then ...

As long as TB gets the results he is here to stay The team continues to play finals he is here to stay
I'll stick with TB over Des for now

giphy.gif

Everyday !

this place is hilarious and has more about turns than the grand old duke of York's 10000 men.

so let's answer the question at hand. Hasler or Barrett NOW?

Barrett for sure Until of course the team descends into ****e next year when 90% will be calling for his head, BOZO (the great one not Mr BOZO from here) will again be branded an over the hill out of touch idiot who 'couldn't pick a nose' and the owners are crap.

of course that may not happen and we could be onto a new dynasty.

Barrett has the team playing great with passion and flair. BOZO pretty well signed or retained every player on that roster that Baz has at his disposal so ita a team effort really.

Des even thou he's pretty hated round these parts rebuilt the club from nothing after the northern eagles fiasco. He in my mind will always be a Manly legend for that. It's unfortunate how he left but the owners and board played a pretty big hand in that.

I use the analogy that when you wipe your arse and you know that your finger has **** on on but you still smell it just to make sure.

that makes no sense at all but sums it all up perfectly....

Despite how I felt early about Barrett as a coach, it is clear he has managed to get the job done

Des doesn't have much cattle to work with this year - aging squad and underperfoming halves. You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear. He's made the finals over there every year hasn't he ? including two GF's - this year has been an abject failure though.
He chose his playing squad and chose who to retain, lichaa and mbye are far from aging just crap players and Des also implemented his own style/ tactics which has failed miserably. Karma's a biatch!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8