Has Des improved anyone?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The wombat is busy sourcing more lube waiting for the next reaming.

Biff has been travelling, Brisbane, Townsville and I believe Auckland. Some say he's cross threading the NRL.
I miss the bloke too maybe we could start an online petition or organise a march on Silvertails HQ that should fire things up.

So what your saying is @Eagle of London has a few levels to go to catch up to you ? ;) @:p
Well, your groupie found it amusing at least ;-)

The funny part is - we will never know if team choices were right or wrong, as "We got what we were given" and have zero idea of results with different player options as it's fish and chip paper now....
My take is, always been a Huge Des fan (apart from a deserved spray the way he left after 2011)....but there have been certain gameplans and structures both late Dogs, since at Manly, that were becoming predictable and scripted, as were certain selections who were under performing (just my opinion)....Des himself has made massive changes to his attacking approach, with far more attacking depth and fluent structures and defensively has a new shape that seems to be working - the once stubborn Des has imo adapted to the modern game and deserves Massive credit, along with an unsung hero - Steven Hales, who does not get the credit he deserves.
As for selection, was not always on board with the team sheet, but let's face it, Des has far more insight to what is best for this team and knows the players better than most.
The good part we can all agree on, is Manly are playing Super footy and are great to watch and Des is leading them in style at this time.

The funny part is - we will never know if team choices were right or wrong, as "We got what we were given" and have zero idea of results with different player options as it's fish and chip paper now....
My take is, always been a Huge Des fan (apart from a deserved spray the way he left after 2011)....but there have been certain gameplans and structures both late Dogs, since at Manly, that were becoming predictable and scripted, as were certain selections who were under performing (just my opinion)....Des himself has made massive changes to his attacking approach, with far more attacking depth and fluent structures and defensively has a new shape that seems to be working - the once stubborn Des has imo adapted to the modern game and deserves Massive credit, along with an unsung hero - Steven Hales, who does not get the credit he deserves.
As for selection, was not always on board with the team sheet, but let's face it, Des has far more insight to what is best for this team and knows the players better than most.
The good part we can all agree on, is Manly are playing Super footy and are great to watch and Des is leading them in style at this time.

Agree with most of what you are saying Maxta. I also think he has changed his tactics and is now spreading the ball, but of course that may be that he has the players now that he can depend on to utilise that. He didnt last year and that's why I thought he should have made changes earlier. But its done now and we are seeing the Des now who took Manly to two premierships (should have been three if Melbourne hadnt cheated). Important though not to deify Des. He is human as are we all, and susceptible to mistakes. But he is I think one of the best three coaches in the game.

This thread has amused me considerably, I understand that some supporters get very invested in our day to day, I dont dare rob them of that. But in light of the descent this thread has taken I have a proposal, it will immortalise moments from this thread in the same vein as a YART.

I would like the powers that be @Dan to please create what will be a no doubt iconic reaction button - the "next level wanker" or "NLW" I am yet to land on a suggested image to assign but I am sure the collective will provide a suitable option

Yours in **** stirring and Manly supporting

This thread has amused me considerably, I understand that some supporters get very invested in our day to day, I dont dare rob them of that. But in light of the descent this thread has taken I have a proposal, it will immortalise moments from this thread in the same vein as a YART.

I would like the powers that be @Dan to please create what will be a no doubt iconic reaction button - the "next level wanker" or "NLW" I am yet to land on a suggested image to assign but I am sure the collective will provide a suitable option

👌🍆👋🥜👆🍑

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u6.jpg

This could work

Look gents let's call a gentlemen's truce ,I dont post regularly but when we do post we should be given an equal amount of respect and an equal playing field .I do get good responses to my posts back ,but one thing that does annoy me is that some posters are all about statistics and points and quotes.How about letting people say what they like and how they want to express it ,isn't that the whole idea in the first place?🤔
Sounds good to me. ;) Nobody wants to see Silvertails prematurely dribbling into a mutual masturbation club. o_O

I knew I was right. The chicken entrails assured me that my star signs, and heart lines, were in cinque with my aura and tarot card results. But my tea leaves were a little askew and that damned crystal ball went on the blink so I'm not absolutely sure. No doubt Ray Hadley will put me in the right frame of mind with his astute prognostication

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4