Harper's been so bad he needs to go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thats a great individual stat but on the same hand that's an alarming team stat. It means he is getting isolated a lot. Lucky he was able to clean it up for us most of the time.
Not necessarily isolated a lot.
Could be that he read the play well and was up early to close down the play.

I dont think I've ever seen a worse performance in a semi and we are only 45 minutes in. I dont think he can come back from that this season. He has been average for a few weeks now and this is the icing on the cake. His confidence will be shot and its tike to take the gamble with Suli!!!

Still feel this way?

He has been excellent in the past 6 weeks or so.

I’m one of his biggest critics, he’s been a lot better the last few months, but ide still like to see an upgrade in the centres…
Again last night, we get the overlap, foz puts the ball right in the middle of his chest and he fumbles the ball with the tryline wide open and begging… and he does that atleast once a game..
He’s an ok first grader that tries hard, but ide prefer we find/buy an upgrade… someone with xfactor that doesn’t blow the chances he’s given on the regular

I’m one of his biggest critics, he’s been a lot better the last few months, but ide still like to see an upgrade in the centres…
Again last night, we get the overlap, foz puts the ball right in the middle of his chest and he fumbles the ball with the tryline wide open and begging… and he does that atleast once a game..
He’s an ok first grader that tries hard, but ide prefer we find/buy an upgrade… someone with xfactor that doesn’t blow the chances he’s given on the regular
The trouble is the salary cap won’t allow that , unfortunately we don’t have Uncle Nick

Bit of a stretch to say "foz puts the ball right in the middle of his chest"

More like too high and behind him!

He still needs to go

how many times did he rush up and miss a tackle last night??

Don’t offer much in attack either, doesn’t pass when he should

his time is up

I don't recall that pass whatsoever. When was it?

There was a pass from Garrick in the 2nd half at the speed of light that went to Harpers 2nd head on the right. If he miraculously caught that, it would have been a try - but it was a piss poor pass.

Do you mean the 60th minute? Foz didn't throw the pass, it was Garrick, and he only had a split second to catch and pass and ended up sending it over the right shoulder of Harper who was running at top speed. I don't blame either for that, it was a desperate throw of the dice and very nearly came off.

Yeah for his standards
Anyone who thinks that Harper hasn't been in our top 5 players weekly since his switch to the left side are kidding themselves. His yardage runs are numerous and effective, and he has also become our go to man close to the line. His defence is good, manu had to go infield to be effective last night. And personally, I loved that he was the 1st bloke in to stick up for Zac Fulton last night.

Anyone who thinks that Harper hasn't been in our top 5 players weekly since his switch to the left side are kidding themselves. His yardage runs are numerous and effective, and he has also become our go to man close to the line. His defence is good, manu had to go infield to be effective last night. And personally, I loved that he was the 1st bloke in to stick up for Zac Fulton last night.
Yeh he did good but he's no trail blazer. But for what we can afford he can plug that hole as long he keeps that effort up. I was proud of his effort last night though.

He was very good last night except for the 1on1 miss on Manu when we numbered up and the miss of the pass at his head (difficult but it is first grade here) that would have been a certain try. Unfortunately for me, his good games have him missing tries and missing tackles 1on1 his bad games result in the horrors of Talakai.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6