Harper's been so bad he needs to go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I dont think I've ever seen a worse performance in a semi and we are only 45 minutes in. I dont think he can come back from that this season. He has been average for a few weeks now and this is the icing on the cake. His confidence will be shot and its tike to take the gamble with Suli!!!

Last edited:
I dont think I've ever seen a worse performance in a semi and we are only 45 minutes in. I dont think he can come back from that this season. He has been average for a few weeks now and this is the icing on the cake. His confidence will be shot and its tike to take the gamble with Suli!!!
I second this motion... Almost single handedly cost us this game from his absolutely abysmal first half performance.. I like the bloke but the clear class difference between him and a player like Olam Is easy for all to see

Harper played like a guy that was owned by his opposing number. We imploded we were never in this game they are in our heads. Our pack was owned. Our right edge was terrible.

Tom had been awful too. Should we get rid of him also? Harper's had a tough night. Olam is a beast.
Tom wasn't awful, he was quiet but far from awful. Harper had a shocker in every way and was responsible for 3 tries (18 points) against us. I mentioned that Harper has been off his game for a while. Even during our hot streak how often have we seen him make a line break or score a try? He looks gassed and now low on confidence, not a great combination at the business end of the season. He is usually a solid defender and that's what has kept him in the team but after tonight I'm not sure he can/will come good next week.

Tom wasn't awful, he was quiet but far from awful. Harper had a shocker in every way and was responsible for 3 tries (18 points) against us. I mentioned that Harper has been off his game for a while. Even during our hot streak how often have we seen him make a line break or score a try? He looks gassed and now low on confidence, not a great combination at the business end of the season. He is usually a solid defender and that's what has kept him in the team but after tonight I'm not sure he can/will come good next week.

Des should have rested Harper and Foran last week as both are looking a little jaded.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4