Harper, Schuster & Olakau'atu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sometimes I feel like I'm watching a different game to some people on here.

Schuster has had no to **** ball to do anything with and that's on foran and whoever thinks making josh run decoys all game is going to fool anyone

Haumole gets thrown the ball so early from cherry with little to no set play its like he's saying catch and do something by yourself...

And harper had 1 bad game in a season he has been a stand out all year. Yes it came at a bad time but he's been solid otherwise.

Bellamy had a game plan and we did not. Simple

Why was Schuster getting way more involved in the same position, with the same players around him earlier in the season then? He's not running the lines. He's not playing the ball quickly. He's been gradually regressing for a long time out of the three.

Haumole's play the ball speed, and intensity in defense hasn't got anything to do with DCE mate. All people are asking is the same effort as he showed when he first came into first grade.

Harper has been terrible for a month mate. He was awful the first month as well. The middle period he was amazing.

Why was Schuster getting way more involved in the same position, with the same players around him earlier in the season then? He's not running the lines. He's not playing the ball quickly. He's been gradually regressing for a long time out of the three.

Haumole's play the ball speed, and intensity in defense hasn't got anything to do with DCE mate. All people are asking is the same effort as he showed when he first came into first grade.

Harper has been terrible for a month mate. He was awful the first month as well. The middle period he was amazing.
Walker needs to start

Worst game I've seen Harpo play. He needs a rest, and the only option is Suli
The Shoe has been turned into a tackling machine. Has DESpicable improved this kid? Naa; just taken away his licence to thrill. He needs to be played from the bench and given a licence to play what's in front of him. If DESpicable wants a defensive second rower than select DeLuxe or Sir Loin.

Walker needs to start

I agree, but on the same side of the coin, I'm not sure dropping Harper or Parker is the thing to do right now for moral. Originally I wanted Parker switched out, and that's changed to Harper, but I just don't know.

I agree, but on the same side of the coin, I'm not sure dropping Harper or Parker is the thing to do right now for moral. Originally I wanted Parker switched out, and that's changed to Harper, but I just don't know.
Doubt it will happen

Okay pal, go back to your mum's basement or bed which one is it ?

Your childish assertion that I sleep my mum is about as clever as your previous comments regarding our centres.

It says a lot about yourself.

Being at the ground,I thought Olakau’atu looked cooked after the warm up.Whether he was a bit crook coming into the game or the year is starting to catch up with him,I don’t know

Possibly back from that horrific elbow injury too soon? Once the adrenaline of playing first grade disappeared, so too did the energy? That injury was horrific btw. Gruesome.

Hard for the young guys to stand up and shine when your more experienced club leaders are missing in action and playing panicky football. If they see control and composure around them then they probably respond. Tonight looked like every man for himself, smacked of "can someone do something please....like NOW !!! " No structure, no kicking game, no control of the game and no idea how to wrest momentum back. Just descended into lower and lower percentage plays as we got more desperate. DCE, Foz and Turbo all MIA - very disappointing. Even Marty and Jake didn't stand up in the middle and drag the young bucks with them. We got a lesson and a big wake up call on how we are actually travelling. Look at our record against top 4 sides this season. It's ordinary because we aren't quite there against the teams that can defend and play up tempo footy.

They'll learn from this, its good experience for next year for the young guys.

Sometimes I feel like I'm watching a different game to some people on here.

Schuster has had no to **** ball to do anything with and that's on foran and whoever thinks making josh run decoys all game is going to fool anyone

Haumole gets thrown the ball so early from cherry with little to no set play its like he's saying catch and do something by yourself...

And harper had 1 bad game in a season he has been a stand out all year. Yes it came at a bad time but he's been solid otherwise.

Bellamy had a game plan and we did not. Simple
I think we had a game plan. Our ball control never allowed us to even closely execute it. Game was a disaster. Too much press and hype. What’s worse is a mate in health just told me more close contacts have tested positive to Covid here in Bris today. Lockdown looming no doubt!

Hard for the young guys to stand up and shine when your more experienced club leaders are missing in action and playing panicky football. If they see control and composure around them then they probably respond. Tonight looked like every man for himself, smacked of "can someone do something please....like NOW !!! " No structure, no kicking game, no control of the game and no idea how to wrest momentum back. Just descended into lower and lower percentage plays as we got more desperate. DCE, Foz and Turbo all MIA - very disappointing. Even Marty and Jake didn't stand up in the middle and drag the young bucks with them. We got a lesson and a big wake up call on how we are actually travelling. Look at our record against top 4 sides this season. It's ordinary because we aren't quite there against the teams that can defend and play up tempo footy.

They'll learn from this, its good experience for next year for the young guys.

Mate, I think a lot (and I'm not making excuses here) of that had to do with the ref allowing The Storm to hold down the attacker in tackles one and two (particularly), and over policing us in the same area when we were defending? I HONESTLY felt that.

That will always set your forwards on the back foot. I noticed almost 90% of our tackles the Storm players would get up , point at players and scream at the ref. If that was Walker, he'd be punished for it.

That said, our play-the-ball speed didn't allow for momentum. Our energy has been really down the past month (regardless of result) against The Dogs, The Cows. I kind of wished we played tougher teams heading into the finals.

There is a distinct lack of....I call it intensity, energy, whatever. We are just two paces behind Melbourne in absolutely everything. I don't THINK it's fitness. We do look very bandaged up. Are we playing particularly injured?

Love to see the bench rotation a bit more. How many minutes did Keppie, Siro, Paseka get anyways? No wonder we looked lethargic. Olakau'atu looked his best coming off the bench for us. Harper hasn't been the same in a month, and poor old Schuster almost looks disinterested , or upset at the world at times. They need a shot of Hoppa's Mums carva or Des calves blood, to at least start looking interested again.

I thought most here were saying there has been regression over the last month?
My opinion is the easy run home didnt necessarily do us any favours. We won in cruise control and players got complacent, a bit too much of "just leave it to turbo."

Well they got their wake up call. Like I said, its how they respond next week and the rest of the finals series that matters.

My opinion is the easy run home didnt necessarily do us any favours. We won in cruise control and players got complacent, a bit too much of "just leave it to turbo."

Well they got their wake up call. Like I said, its how they respond next week and the rest of the finals series that matters.

Can't disagree with that mate. and remember, we've been going 3 wins, 1 loss, 3 wins, 1 loss.

Happy for that to continue from here hahaha

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6