Harper, Schuster & Olakau'atu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Parker doesn't want to get into the grind?

Lmao. That is literally his only strength.

The hysteria on her
Parker doesn't want to get into the grind?

Lmao. That is literally his only strength.

The hysteria on here is laughable

Have you actually been watching Manly play the last 20 weeks?

Parker and Harper have been brilliant in defence and Harper like a mongrel dog with a bone.

Tonight, he was very poor thou.
We miles away sorry, Harper was awful terrible and i been a large advocate

That was a woeful game from Harper, very poor.

I am not sure if you can play Guaca and Suli on the same side, Suli needs to be in the 13 along with Guaca, Harper needs a rest and maybe Start with Keppie in the backrow and Schuster on the bench.

They do look like they have lost the hunger somewhat.
Keppie starts for me every day of the week! Especially in the semis. We needed him out there earlier.

I said to my brother our centres are our weakness. At some stage Des needs to put walker there.
They don't like to get into the grind very undisciplined
As bad as Harper was if you think they are the reason we lost this game you have rocks in your head. Tonight’s display was a worse version of the first time we played Melb. Zero go forward, never won a ruck, errors, errors and more errors followed by imo the biggest factor, no Frog! I must admit I was calling for Harper to be dropped he was that bad but it was clear he got stage fright. We’ll be better next week. I hope……..

Harper had a shocker tonight I must say. Schuster was very slow and quiet and Olakau'atu had some good runs but wasn't involved too much during the game.

I love Morgan but he single handedly cost us the game in the first 20 minutes tonight… there, I said it
What about Tom dropping it on halfway in the first tackle after we scored at 18-6 and wrestled back momentum, plus Tom doing sweet f all the rest of the game?? He didn’t single handedly lose the game but he certainly helped more than others.

Sometimes I feel like I'm watching a different game to some people on here.

Schuster has had no to **** ball to do anything with and that's on foran and whoever thinks making josh run decoys all game is going to fool anyone

Haumole gets thrown the ball so early from cherry with little to no set play its like he's saying catch and do something by yourself...

And harper had 1 bad game in a season he has been a stand out all year. Yes it came at a bad time but he's been solid otherwise.

Bellamy had a game plan and we did not. Simple

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6