Happy to see the end of this season...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tonight is the first time since the NE days where I genuinely could have cared less whether they won or not... team of individuals that are full of themselves without justification...
Yeah man it’s sad but I’ve been starting to feel like that for a while through this season
There’s no brotherhood or unity
No passion or resilience
Manly is better than that. These guys are not invested in winning
They don’t give a ****..so why should we..makes it hard to

Tonight is the first time since the NE days where I genuinely could have cared less whether they won or not... team of individuals that are full of themselves without justification...
I felt flat tonight after last week and didn’t feel the same level of emotional intensity on the sideline. Those seven knobs ****ed our season and I’ll never Forgive them

Yeah man it’s sad but I’ve been starting to feel like that for a while through this season
There’s no brotherhood or unity
No passion or resilience
Manly is better than that. These guys are not invested in winning
They don’t give a ****..so why should we..makes it hard to
That what happens when you buy wannabe gangstas from Western Sydney to make up half your roster. They play for themselves and Manly might as well be a place in the Bermuda Triangle for all they give a ****.

That what happens when you buy wannabe gangstas from Western Sydney to make up half your roster. They play for themselves and Manly might as well be a place in the Bermuda Triangle for all they give a ****.
Yep it’s pretty obvious isn’t it
No connection with our club or area/community

Once Tom got injured, you could almost sense the dejection that they couldn’t do it without him. However then they seemed to find some form with strong showings against both the Cowboys and Storm and it looked like, if they could fix those late fade outs, they might be half a chance.
Then came the Dragons game, against a 1 man team. All they needed to do was, double team Hunt and it should have been an easy win. Then came the utter debacle of last week and that led into tonight’s poor effort.
I can’t even say, next year looks promising because honestly it doesn’t. I know this sounds terrible but I wish the season was actually over, instead of having to endure 4 more games.

Yep we are done, but I'll still cheer em on for the next 4 weeks.

As for the rest of em....fine with the Panthers, Cowboys or Raiders.....maybe Cowboys....good narrative

Yeah it’s been of concern to me ever since Fulton started budding them in from wherever think we should be looking at other places further north and west for recruitment. Is Cleal still here recruiting or just sitting around picking up a cheque

To be any chance next year we need to have Singe condition the players much better than he did this year !!

Losing Walker and Foran is massive we need to buy some replacements.

If we get improve our defence and conditioning we score enough points to win any game.

Yeah it’s been of concern to me ever since Fulton started budding them in from wherever think we should be looking at other places further north and west for recruitment. Is Cleal still here recruiting or just sitting around picking up a cheque
The kids obviously have skill and talent but that can only ever be the cherry on top. You gotta buy character first, talent second. That’s why Melbourne are always thereabouts.

Disappointed as pre season could see a top 4 finish
Maxtadamous was wrong
So many combinations cruelled the season
Thing is, I'll be back with hope for 2023 with good reason so hang tough gang
Tonight we could all find a Cliff, but the potential is there, just need a few decent deals ....but if injury "luck" and this team will be a serious threat in 2023

Yep we are done, but I'll still cheer em on for the next 4 weeks.

As for the rest of em....fine with the Panthers, Cowboys or Raiders.....maybe Cowboys....good narrative
Neighbor a sharks fan and with the success and rivalry removed I feel like there’s similarities between us and them. I’ll prob cheer for them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6