Happy days

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canteen Worker link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=184190.msg276983#msg276983 date=1279692245]
Stop getting our hopes up mata - I mean reyam.
I can assure you that reyam is not Matabele. He is full of crap much of the time but it is not him. He has not been right about anything before so I doubt this has any credibility either.
[/quote]  You sir are a fool to say I havn't been right about anything is a LIE. If this is not true about Bailey I will quit this site, now what will you give up if your wrong maybe your boyfriend  ;)

Cheers

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Not hard to quit a site and head over to the other account !!
You want to have a go do you sheep shagger, this club is in trouble because of your joke mate Lowe so I would keep a low profile if I was you

i don't know Reyman from Adam, but just his post that Bailey may be Shark bound is cause for celebration. Surely the Sharks wouldn't be that stupid???

Yea mate, I want a go, stick them up !!

I shall humour you

How is the club in so much trouble after 6 months of Lowe if Mayer was such a messiah of a CEO ? Surely all the amazing work he did couldn't have been undone in 6 months ?

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=184190.msg276949#msg276949 date=1279685939]

And I forgot to add, if this is correct we have lost another one and signed who???

Is this a build up to a big name signing???

Or the rats deserting the ship before it sinks???

Clearing the way for more funds for Matai?
[/quote] making funds available to sign Sam Thaiday, which I heard from a reliable source today

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=184190.msg276952#msg276952 date=1279686382]
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=184190.msg276949#msg276949 date=1279685939]

And I forgot to add, if this is correct we have lost another one and signed who???

Is this a build up to a big name signing???

Or the rats deserting the ship before it sinks???

Clearing the way for more funds for Matai?
[/quote] making funds available to sign Sam Thaiday, which I heard from a reliable source today
[/quote]

Wow, I hope that your source is not full of sh*t. This would be a great signing as long as he stays off the durries!!!

We have 2 chances of getting Thaiday from the cheating Broncos. None or we are spending a Storm type cap.

mickqld link said:
We have 2 chances of getting Thaiday from the cheating Broncos. None or we are spending a Storm type cap.

Yeah, id be VERY surprised if the broncos let Thaiday go.
Would be an awesome coup though. I hate the guy, but would likely change my opinion of him if he was wearing the right jersey.

Now reyam, who says the clubs in trouble?  I haven't heard this from anyone but a few malcontents on this site.  We're doing OK.   

Kiwi Eagle link said:

I shall humour you

How is the club in so much trouble after 6 months of Lowe if Mayer was such a messiah of a CEO ? Surely all the amazing work he did couldn't have been undone in 6 months ?
We had sponsors under Mayor - won a premiership under Mayer.

What has Mr. Lowe done for us so far.

Jerry1 link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=184190.msg277043#msg277043 date=1279700589]

I shall humour you

[/quote]

When has Lowe not had sponsors ? and it is a bit hard for Lowe to win a premiership without being in a job for a whole season haha

Have Quantum re-signed. Who is the replacement if not?

If we win a premiership under him I will be first to congratulate him - But so far he's done jack **** except go bush with pipe dreams.

When he signs betfair or whatever sponsor he's chasing I'll give him a rap.

:) 

Jerry1 link said:

I shall humour you

[/quote]

Weak minded fool,look at the AAA Radiators on the sleeve of the jersey? or are your elton john glasses on?

Shane link said:
[quote author=Jerry1 link=topic=184190.msg277059#msg277059 date=1279706498]

I shall humour you

[/quote]

Weak minded fool,look at the AAA Radiators on the sleeve of the jersey? or are your elton john glasses on?
[/quote]
That may be the case but I haven;t read any press release on MSWE site.

Also you say sleeve sponsor - who is the major jersey sponsor.

Jerry1 link said:

I shall humour you

[/quote]

I am not usually this strong but this is an idiotic post jerry. As KE said he can't win a premiership until October. He has stopped the public slanging match between owners and has the unanimous support of the board. There has been an injection of new blood at board level and a stepping back of the divisive elements from those positions. We lost our chief playmaker and despite a heap of injuries and with two youngsters at the halves we are still in the top 8. The brand is improving imo. There is a long way to go but and I'm not saying it is all positives but at this point I can't see a pile of negatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4