Happily, Manly sign Turbo brothers!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am such a fanboy when I was in the UK I visited Horsell Common where the Martian cylinder landed in the story.

Do you have the album where WotW was a musical?

220px-WayneTWOTW.jpg

No, not enough of a fanboy to accept Shannon Noll singing anything from the album. He was in the Aussie show, anyway.

Sheesh, talk about feeling old.

I don't think Shannon Noll was even born when the album (above) was released.

lol

edit: Noll was almost three when the album was released.

The fact that Shannon Noll called his son "Tyler" tells you everything you need to know about him.*
(*This is a fabrication, not a fact. But it still tells you everything you need to know about Shannon Noll.)

Did you order the series from o/s?

Loved reading HG Wells when I was younger. The Sleeper Awakes, The War in the Air, Men Like Gods...

...do you have the recent official sequel to WotW, Stephen Baxter’s The Massacre of Mankind?

"There's no doubt in my mind" @Dailytelegraph Rugby League reporter @BulldogRitchie has revealed that the Trbojevic brothers have no interest in playing at any other club in NRL and to expect an announcement from the @SeaEagles #bigsportsbrekky Big Sports Breakfast on Twitter
Given recent events, time to get that news out ASAP, before Fainu’s apparent idiocy starts to have a negative impact on sponsorships, membership numbers, etc.

I am concerned that we have gone really quite on re-signing front in regards to Jake and Tom. I know they have said that they want to remain with us but we all know that Money talks and bull **** walks as well. I am concerned that someone will make an offer which is too good to refuse.

I still trust Des and Co that they have this under control but with some of the **** that happened recently with Fainu, I just hope this is the last bad news for this off season

Only a few days to sign before the blood sucking agents can offer massive overs for them to move.

10 million from the Dogs ( if we can believe it).

I've got it, plus the 1954 movie in blu ray, plus several radio performances, plus the TV series on DVD, plus Orsen Wells radio programme, plus...oh I could go on but I dont want to embarrass myself too much

ps I also have the book...I suppose that's an essential.
But have you got the Tom Cruise version? Real fan boys can even sit through the Tom Cruise version.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4