Happily, Manly sign Turbo brothers!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm just getting in early. Will quit if I have to change the title to "sign with bulldogs" or something

You won’t be the only one I reckon hundreds if not thousands might desert the ship if the boys became Bulldogs.

I’ll stick true , players come and go but in saying that I’d love them to be there for all their playing career.

You won’t be the only one I reckon hundreds if not thousands might desert the ship if the boys became Bulldogs.

I’ll stick true , players come and go but in saying that I’d love them to be there for all their playing career.

Looks like you won't need to worry!

SEA Eagles superstars Tom and Jake Trbojevic are expected to sign multimillion-dollar deals with Manly in the next 24 hours.
Well-placed sources told The Daily Telegraph that Manly had tabled long-term offers and the brothers were ready to accept.
Tom and Jake were presented with the offers through their manager, Paul Sutton, over the past 24 hours.

It is understood Tom and Jake are more than happy with the terms and are ready to agree.

It could even happen on Thursday afternoon, before the November 1 deadline where rival clubs are allowed to sign them for 2021 and $80 million worth of talent comes on the open market.
The Daily Telegraph understands the combined worth of Tom and Jake comes to nearly $2 million a season.
Sea Eagles officials were on Thursday morning awaiting final confirmation from Tom and Jake.
Despite interest for the high-profile brothers, they had always maintained a strong desire to remain at Brookvale.
Manly are keen to nail down the Trbojevic brothers before Friday’s November 1 deadline when rival clubs can lodge official offers for the pair.
Tom is currently in Australia while Jake is in New Zealand with the Australian Kangaroos.

^ Yeah, can't read it through the paywall, but the Telegraph is reporting we've "won the race to keep" the Turbos (quick question: how can it be a race to keep them, when we're the only team who could possible keep them in the first place?) with a "mega" deal.

Best news all season

SEA Eagles superstars Tom and Jake Trbojevic are expected to sign multimillion-dollar deals with Manly in the next 24 hours.

Well-placed sources told The Daily Telegraph that Manly had tabled long-term offers and the brothers were ready to accept.

Tom and Jake were presented with the offers through their manager, Paul Sutton, over the past 24 hours.

It is understood Tom and Jake are more than happy with the terms and are ready to agree.

It could even happen on Thursday afternoon, before the November 1 deadline where rival clubs are allowed to sign them for 2021 and $80 million worth of talent comes on the open market.

The Daily Telegraph understands the combined worth of Tom and Jake comes to nearly $2 million a season.

Sea Eagles officials were on Thursday morning awaiting final confirmation from Tom and Jake.

Despite interest for the high-profile brothers, they had always maintained a strong desire to remain at Brookvale.

Manly are keen to nail down the Trbojevic brothers before Friday’s November 1 deadline when rival clubs can lodge official offers for the pair.

Tom is currently in Australia while Jake is in New Zealand with the Australian Kangaroos.

Just an FYI on pay walls - if you have Apple News + you get access to all the subscriber only articles from the Telecrap (among other, better things haha)

Do you reckon there is any friendly brotherly banter as to who signs the bigger contract ?? You'd think fullback money is better than lock money so I'm guessing Tommy will have bragging rights. Hopefully they've both built a little discount in there to help us retain little brother Ben

Do you reckon there is any friendly brotherly banter as to who signs the bigger contract ?? You'd think fullback money is better than lock money so I'm guessing Tommy will have bragging rights. Hopefully they've both built a little discount in there to help us retain little brother Ben
I'm guessing you're right and that Tommy would be paid more, but Jake is certainly more valuable to the team. His impact in attack and defence is still underrated. Still, if Tommy can stay on the field, he showed glimpses last season of being head and shoulders above every other player out there, and not just physically. Can't wait till all three Turbos run out together.

"As long as my next contract is worth more than Jake's I don't care what happens,'' Tommy quips. "I love getting one up on him.:rofl:
One in a million: Why it's all adding up for Turbo Tom

7fd049337c7976ecccfc661dc3fad4f7

Trbojevic are about to commit to the club long term.Source: News Corp Australia

Des Hasler’s $10M Turbo deal set to make star siblings Sea Eagles for life
SEA EAGLES

Champion Manly Sea Eagles brothers Tom and Jake Trobjevic are set to agree to five-year deals which will mean the good guy brothers remain on Sydney’s northern beaches for the remainder of their careers.

NRL: Jake and Tom Trbojevic, Manly Sea Eagles contracts, salary, signing

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8