Happily, Manly sign Turbo brothers!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
7fd049337c7976ecccfc661dc3fad4f7

Trbojevic are about to commit to the club long term.Source: News Corp Australia

Des Hasler’s $10M Turbo deal set to make star siblings Sea Eagles for life
SEA EAGLES

Champion Manly Sea Eagles brothers Tom and Jake Trobjevic are set to agree to five-year deals which will mean the good guy brothers remain on Sydney’s northern beaches for the remainder of their careers.

NRL: Jake and Tom Trbojevic, Manly Sea Eagles contracts, salary, signing
I hope their careers last longer than 5 years

But I thought that were best mates with Barrett and would follow him to the riff?

Guess they found out what a real coach is like this year when Des arrived

Capture+_2019-10-31-14-30-23.png

Trbojevic brothers set to stay at Manly on lucrative six-year deals
AuthorMichael Chammas
Chief Reporter
TimestampThu 31 Oct 2019, 01:08 PM

Manly have offered superstar brothers Jake and Tom Trbojevic six-year deals which would all but guarantee they finish their careers with the Sea Eagles.
NRL.com understands the brothers were informed of Manly’s offer - believed to be worth a combined total of around $12.5 million - on Thursday and are expected to agree to the terms in the coming days.

Jake Trbojevic, Tom Trbojevic contracts: Manly Sea Eagles duo set to stay after lucrative offers tabled

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

Last edited:
5 years....6 years.....any advances ?? If we signed DCE to an 8 year deal then this pair should be on 10 year contracts

7fd049337c7976ecccfc661dc3fad4f7

Trbojevic are about to commit to the club long term.Source: News Corp Australia

Des Hasler’s $10M Turbo deal set to make star siblings Sea Eagles for life
SEA EAGLES

Champion Manly Sea Eagles brothers Tom and Jake Trobjevic are set to agree to five-year deals which will mean the good guy brothers remain on Sydney’s northern beaches for the remainder of their careers.

NRL: Jake and Tom Trbojevic, Manly Sea Eagles contracts, salary, signing
Jeez they only have 5 years left in the game! Bit harsh!

5 years....6 years.....any advances ?? If we signed DCE to an 8 year deal then this pair should be on 10 year contracts
Probably 5 plus the year still left on their contracts

NRL only registered Chez on 6 years plus 2 year Option and knowing Greenturd he would have changed that ruling ASAP @:cool:

Best news ever! Can’t wait for Manly to announce it now!!!! We truly already are paying unders for these boys - any other clubs interested knew they were having to offer a lot more then $2 mil a season.

And 6 year deals too - incredible! Can’t wait for them to win (a minimum of) 2 premierships and then sign two year extensions at the end of their careers and become one club players ;) :h:

So they are only playing for 5 more years? According to the articles. They will retire young then.

I’m sure the club was hoping for massive PR and the potential to attract sponsors due to the attractiveness of the the brothers from a marketing perspective. Then we get a complete ‘rap around the ankles’ with the Manase issue.

For management, it’s one of those ‘bloody hell’ moments that could cost a heap of money in lost sponsorship.

Awesome result and real value for money. I would say the salary cap will increase as well so will insure a real chance of success with other signings in years to come.
Great news for the team and the club. These boys are the heart and soul of Manly.
Premiership window is now open!!

I’m sure the club was hoping for massive PR and the potential to attract sponsors due to the attractiveness of the the brothers from a marketing perspective. Then we get a complete ‘rap around the ankles’ with the Manase issue.

For management, it’s one of those ‘bloody hell’ moments that could cost a heap of money in lost sponsorship.

Could have been much worse if they didn't sign (touchwood).

Have a Rooster supporting mate wanting to know how we can afford the brothers, DCE and still sign some decent player without cheating the cap.

I just laughed and said your kidding, aren't you. Their fans are really deluded.
Obviously economics was not his favorite subject Duffman @:)

Not being a wet blanket but all reports say 'expected to sign in the next few days'. No official quotes etc. 1 November is tomorrow and I am sure they will get some interesting offers thrown their way. I believe they will stay however why leave it so late? Manu from Roosters is unsigned and in teh blink of an eye resigns with the Roosters - just like that.

this sounds like a bargain. They were on a combined $1.6m this year and that goes up to $1.9m 2020. So the if 2021 is just over $2m then not a great increase. Basically covered by being free of the salary cap penalty.. The other upgrades paid for by the players that have left (Perrett, Api, Elgy & Hodkinson) plus reduction to Walker and Thompson. If all this true we are in a good position... oh except for a hooker.

Will be great if Ben Turbo can find a spot in the starting 17 in the next few seasons with Tom and Jake . Has there ever been Three brothers playing at the same time for a Manly i st grade side ? I don "t think so .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6