Happily, Manly sign Turbo brothers!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So apparently the Roosters are gunning for, David Fifita, Cam Murray and SBW.

That’s about 3 million, yep lose Gronk on a million , that sounds about right doesn’t it??

It has gone past a joke now.
Last week they were struggling to keep the side together, now they are keeping everyone and trying to add superstars to the side.

Does anyone at the NRL have the balls to do anything about it, yes players will take a lower salary to stay at a club or to have a better chance of winning a premiership but not a cut of $1,000,000 over a 3-year contract.

Lets not forget with regards to the Turbos.....they are still contracted until the end of 2020. And there is still another 22 days (3 weeks) until opposition clubs are officially allowed to talk to players.

Lets not panic just yet.
I dont understand why anyone is even worried at all... they wont leave why would they we have a great team and coach and they already said they won't leave

So apparently the Roosters are gunning for, David Fifita, Cam Murray and SBW.

That’s about 3 million, yep lose Gronk on a million , that sounds about right doesn’t it??

The whole situation is a joke, it may as well continue and become a farce. How transparently corrupt can they get before they force Todd's hand?

Don't get me started on that two faced ,double standards ,one rule for all the clubs and another for Manly ,bald headed dickhead !!
Every time I see his oily grin or hear the 'big man" voice he puts on I want to throw something at the TV .It wouldn't surprise me or anyone else for that matter what Mr Door Knobb head would do to try and ruin Manly ,and if he could get away with putting a 1.8M price tag each on the Turbo's at Manly while letting them go to Easts ,or ......vomit!!!! the Squeels for 900k he would !!!!

His hatred for us knows no bounds (like mine for him) and I think it eats away at him that despite all his efforts and all his underhand double dealings and all his standard practice of sweeping of atrocities under the carpet the he got to the big dance twice and was denied both times .Justice I say !!! You achieved nothing at Canterbury Greenburg !! and all that you have achieved at the NRL is to ruin the spectacle, dis-enfranchise the fans,send the balance sheet into the red ,destroy the refereeing ranks ,pervert the salary cap,foster the rort that is TPA's kill the grass roots ,send the TV ratings into a tail spin,waste money on that clown show bunker ,be the AFL's gift that keeps on giving, and curry favor with the big hitters in the game who if truth were known wouldn't wipe their nose with you .You are just a deplorable ,prejudiced , inept dope with an appalling record with everything you have touched in league ,who really has no business being anywhere near anything any more complex than the cake stall at Bunning's on a Saturday morning ,at which I'm sure you would do your best to f&^% up anyway!!

So my greatest wish is to have the Turbos resigned to long term contracts at Manly, for Manly to win the GF in 2020, 2021 and 2022 and for Peter Vlandys' first official act to be to immediately terminate your tenure at the NRL and in doing so close the book on what will go down as the darkest and most shameful chapter in the NRL's history.

One thing for sure is that in the future you will not be lining up for ...cough cough ,giggle,,,laugh ,,,,laugh out loud,,,,,double up with laughter ....wait for it ......Hall of Fame Administrator !!!! .... uncontrollable laughter ,maniacal screaming etc etc

Go Manly
I told you not to get me started Mick!!

For some reason I read that in Liam Neesons voice from Taken (probably cause I just watched it again). Start with,
We don’t have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.
Really kicks up the hatred a notch or two.

I dont understand why anyone is even worried at all... they wont leave why would they we have a great team and coach and they already said they won't leave

Mate, its the media stirring up all this crap about 1 November and clubs being free to talk to players from then. Everyone gets into a panic. Go have a read of the Fox League page on Facebook. More than a few fans across the NRL, not just Manly fans, are worried that their club will lose their star players, especially with all this talk about players (e.g. Manu from the Chooks) wanting to test their market value.

Personally I can't see the Trbojevic's going anywhere, not for a long time at least, if ever. And as far as the others go I do expect to see the likes of Walks, Thommo and Suli in maroon and white next year.

The whole situation is a joke, it may as well continue and become a farce. How transparently corrupt can they get before they force Todd's hand?
It's equally galling to read that Souffs are chasing Fifita with the money "that will be freed up with the medical retirement of Sam Burgess".
It seems that the NRL will contradict its "no medical retirement" rules tit applied to Snake and Matai.
The NRL should simply change the name of its rule book to 'The Animal Farm Rules', where the only tenet is "Everyone is equal, except some clubs are more equal than others".

It's equally galling to read that Souffs are chasing Fifita with the money "that will be freed up with the medical retirement of Sam Burgess".
It seems that the NRL will contradict its "no medical retirement" rules tit applied to Snake and Matai.
The NRL should simply change the name of its rule book to 'The Animal Farm Rules', where the only tenet is "Everyone is equal, except some clubs are more equal than others".

And let’s not forget this is on top of Inglis as well , if they just scrub the floor with Burgess I believe the game is truly screwed and totally biased to about 2-3 clubs.

Mate, its the media stirring up all this crap about 1 November and clubs being free to talk to players from then. Everyone gets into a panic. Go have a read of the Fox League page on Facebook. More than a few fans across the NRL, not just Manly fans, are worried that their club will lose their star players, especially with all this talk about players (e.g. Manu from the Chooks) wanting to test their market value.

Personally I can't see the Trbojevic's going anywhere, not for a long time at least, if ever. And as far as the others go I do expect to see the likes of Walks, Thommo and Suli in maroon and white next year.
They'll all be here for years to come. Thommo signed 2 year extension didn't he? And we have Jetski waiting to replace him. I just read the dogs will offer tommy 1.4 million a season and jake 1.1million and fifita 1 million... Lol they won't get of them

I have never, ever encountered such a morally devoid, intellectually challenged collection of primary school gossiping waste of spaces as I have with nrl 'journalists'.

Every off season, instead of releasing anything of decent value, positive stories, anything pro the game, all they ever do is sit around and make up rumour after negative rumour.

If I woke up tomorrow and all of them were gone, I seriously doubt I'd miss any of them.

Pathetic, narrow minded, cowardly creeps. Thank goodness I follow other sports with decent commentators and journalists.

aveagreatday

I have never, ever encountered such a morally devoid, intellectually challenged collection of primary school gossiping waste of spaces as I have with nrl 'journalists'.

Every off season, instead of releasing anything of decent value, positive stories, anything pro the game, all they ever do is sit around and make up rumour after negative rumour.

If I woke up tomorrow and all of them were gone, I seriously doubt I'd miss any of them.

Pathetic, narrow minded, cowardly creeps. Thank goodness I follow other sports with decent commentators and journalists.

aveagreatday

Good point that , they are the gutter dwellers of sports journalism aren’t they!!!

Re the new story from the dogs and the turbo bros

I am sure it has nothing to do with a lack luster club trying to sell more memberships and engage a fan base which demands some results.....or anything to do with player managers trying to push up the price of their players (not only the turbo's but other managers)

Scratching my head re the dogs. Every journo/commentator was weeping into their cornflakes earlier this year about what a mess des left the dogs cap in and they couldn’t recruit anyone until about 2021. Now not a mention whilst they recruit, recruit, recruit. Not just any recruits, all top shelf. Total joke

Scratching my head re the dogs. Every journo/commentator was weeping into their cornflakes earlier this year about what a mess des left the dogs cap in and they couldn’t recruit anyone until about 2021. Now not a mention whilst they recruit, recruit, recruit. Not just any recruits, all top shelf. Total joke

14 million worth of top shelf ( if you believe the bull**** journo’s).

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2