Groundhog Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mellonhead

Reserve Grader
Weeere gooone! for this season after round 17.People expect us to be as low as 10th after Sunday's game. No wonder Creagh didn't sign with us... even if it did cost him $400K over the next 3 years. Guess he reckons he'll pick that up on representative bonuses.

It just seems the same old feeling of previous years are running in most heads this morning. Wish to say we were unlucky, but lets face it last night we were crap and I don't see it changing... 3 losses in a row, same old expected next week.... no intensity, no backbone, no character.

We'll the players have given up with out a go, the coach who's afraid to make any changes to the line up..... we'll if they have, I can too. not even going to ponder who might sign this week! After that performance even Lyon would be thinking why should I sign.

we were crap , all over the park.It seems the only thing we know how to do is get B.Stewart a try at each home game.The Ox is really under performimg and doesnt want to take control. ****Witt was crap. Crap , crap , crap.

we were crap , all over the park.It seems the only thing we know how to do is get B.Stewart a try at each home game.The Ox is really under performimg and doesnt want to take control. ****Witt was crap. Crap , crap , crap.

That's being generous!

What to do? Remember the team that took Melbourne to the cleaners? What happened to them?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4